Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 280 281
@Faedora - Yup, you're on! :D
@Faedora - Yup, you're on! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
@After This is a great idea! Add me to the pinglist please?
@After This is a great idea! Add me to the pinglist please?
@After
Wow. As a shy newbie who likes to write, I think that this sounds like a great idea. Add me to the pinglist, please?
@After
Wow. As a shy newbie who likes to write, I think that this sounds like a great idea. Add me to the pinglist, please?
je1KGwo.png
@MaraLaray @myrese - (Welcome to FR, myrese! :D) Got you both on the pinglist! ovo/
@MaraLaray @myrese - (Welcome to FR, myrese! :D) Got you both on the pinglist! ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@After

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn - Added! :>
@Firedawn - Added! :>
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After
Hey this sounds great! Sign me up, I need the motivation for my bios. :>
@After
Hey this sounds great! Sign me up, I need the motivation for my bios. :>
@Miasmajesty - You're on the list! ovo
@Miasmajesty - You're on the list! ovo
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a pleasant week! This is your "day before" reminder - tomorrow, January 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

With the 3rd Battle of the Bay going on, I know it might be hard for some of you to pull yourselves out of the Coli for a few minutes, but for the sake of your lore, I implore you to try! Make room for at least a few minutes of jotting down those miscellaneous ideas that have probably cropped up while you've been mindlessly leveling fodder, for example (I know I've collected a few over the week). For those not busy Dom-ing their fingers off, I double dog dare you to go further - write at least a paragraph or two for a dragon whose lore you've been procrastinating. Or better yet, several paragraphs!

If you're in need of some inspiration, don't forget we have a few helpful resources now! There's a quick link in this post's lil header, so check 'em out if you haven't already, and again, if you have suggestions for resources to add to the list, please let me know!

For my own goals for this LWD: since today is Friday the 13th (for about six more minutes in my timezone, at least) and that's inspired me a bit, I'll be writing at least a few paragraphs about one of my dragons who probably went around terrorizing superstitious folks all day. Also on the list is a bio layout, more story details, and hopefully a decision on a name for the resident kitsune, and if I can give this guy some more words and a layout, that'd be fantastic.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, checking out everyone's lore if y'all feel up to sharing, and groaning with everyone about "how the heck do we words" - and hopefully I can share some progress between it all!

Whether your goals are as specific as mine or not, I do hope each of you can make the effort to write today - or at least make the effort to drop in and whine about it. We feel you. Seriously.

Now... *claps hands* Let's write some lore! :D
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a pleasant week! This is your "day before" reminder - tomorrow, January 14, is a Lore Whining Day!

With the 3rd Battle of the Bay going on, I know it might be hard for some of you to pull yourselves out of the Coli for a few minutes, but for the sake of your lore, I implore you to try! Make room for at least a few minutes of jotting down those miscellaneous ideas that have probably cropped up while you've been mindlessly leveling fodder, for example (I know I've collected a few over the week). For those not busy Dom-ing their fingers off, I double dog dare you to go further - write at least a paragraph or two for a dragon whose lore you've been procrastinating. Or better yet, several paragraphs!

If you're in need of some inspiration, don't forget we have a few helpful resources now! There's a quick link in this post's lil header, so check 'em out if you haven't already, and again, if you have suggestions for resources to add to the list, please let me know!

For my own goals for this LWD: since today is Friday the 13th (for about six more minutes in my timezone, at least) and that's inspired me a bit, I'll be writing at least a few paragraphs about one of my dragons who probably went around terrorizing superstitious folks all day. Also on the list is a bio layout, more story details, and hopefully a decision on a name for the resident kitsune, and if I can give this guy some more words and a layout, that'd be fantastic.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, checking out everyone's lore if y'all feel up to sharing, and groaning with everyone about "how the heck do we words" - and hopefully I can share some progress between it all!

Whether your goals are as specific as mine or not, I do hope each of you can make the effort to write today - or at least make the effort to drop in and whine about it. We feel you. Seriously.

Now... *claps hands* Let's write some lore! :D
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Seamancer @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @remuslupn @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @RisingFlames @cherryj016 @evosoul @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @canisVirus @Starrlight @Frenkle @elsendor @SullenPrince @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @myrese @Firedawn @Miasmajesty
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 280 281