Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281
@RingsofSaturn - You've been added! ovo

@RisingFlames - Added as well, and thank you! I find coding stuff like this fun, so for me it's more a challenge to stop than it is to start. XD

No worries about not being able to write, participation's entirely optional! That said, if you can write a bit on a sheet of paper or even a sticky note, that still counts as progress! You'd at least be getting your thoughts down somewhere so you don't forget any of it. ^^
@RingsofSaturn - You've been added! ovo

@RisingFlames - Added as well, and thank you! I find coding stuff like this fun, so for me it's more a challenge to stop than it is to start. XD

No worries about not being able to write, participation's entirely optional! That said, if you can write a bit on a sheet of paper or even a sticky note, that still counts as progress! You'd at least be getting your thoughts down somewhere so you don't forget any of it. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

That makes sense, I'll admit that I like basic coding and sometimes more then that if I feel up to it. Though now I have to go through and redo all my bio coding because I don't like the one I was using anymore... OTL

I'll probably be doing that in all honesty, on top of reading and playing games... Probably alternating between the three whenever I get ideas. now the only problem is remembering the lore I had in my head for Broken and Kione... I've forgotten most of it now... *cries*
@After

That makes sense, I'll admit that I like basic coding and sometimes more then that if I feel up to it. Though now I have to go through and redo all my bio coding because I don't like the one I was using anymore... OTL

I'll probably be doing that in all honesty, on top of reading and playing games... Probably alternating between the three whenever I get ideas. now the only problem is remembering the lore I had in my head for Broken and Kione... I've forgotten most of it now... *cries*
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@After
Wow, this new thread is great! The graphics are so pretty.
@After
Wow, this new thread is great! The graphics are so pretty.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
@After

The new thread looks great! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@After

The new thread looks great! Can I be added to the pinglist?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016 - Yup, got you down! :>
@cherryj016 - Yup, got you down! :>
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@After

Can I be added to the pinglist please?
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@After
Of course I put it in my signature, it looks great! (It's in my profile too, and I'll be adding a link somewhere in the Noble Orders thread as well.) I always wanted to have a sig link, but all the graphics I tried to make came out terribly.

Absolutely please do add me to the pinglist. I'm pumped about this fresh start. n_n
@After
Of course I put it in my signature, it looks great! (It's in my profile too, and I'll be adding a link somewhere in the Noble Orders thread as well.) I always wanted to have a sig link, but all the graphics I tried to make came out terribly.

Absolutely please do add me to the pinglist. I'm pumped about this fresh start. n_n

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@evosoul - Sure thing!

@Quis - aaaaaaaaa thank you! ;v; I will most certainly add you to the pinglist. I'm excited as well, I can't wait for the 14th! :D
@evosoul - Sure thing!

@Quis - aaaaaaaaa thank you! ;v; I will most certainly add you to the pinglist. I'm excited as well, I can't wait for the 14th! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Thank you so much for the ping and for taking on the responsibility! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please.
@After

Thank you so much for the ping and for taking on the responsibility! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please.
A0qtRly.gif
@Zizikiel - Whoops, just saw this! ^^; Sorry for the delay, you've been added!
@Zizikiel - Whoops, just saw this! ^^; Sorry for the delay, you've been added!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 280 281