Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 280 281
RNG chose Argider the masseur for today's dragon.

I hope everyone's WW has been productive. I made a bunch of gems from Earth vs Water. I've got a few more clan members to level 25, and I'm gonna try to finish off another pair before 6 tomorrow.

And we finally got shield apparel! Though I've yet to put one on anyone.

As a side note to last week's question prompts, I've decided that Perry will be the clan's armourer. He's off apprenticing under master craftsdragons so when the RNG chooses him he'll be ready.
RNG chose Argider the masseur for today's dragon.

I hope everyone's WW has been productive. I made a bunch of gems from Earth vs Water. I've got a few more clan members to level 25, and I'm gonna try to finish off another pair before 6 tomorrow.

And we finally got shield apparel! Though I've yet to put one on anyone.

As a side note to last week's question prompts, I've decided that Perry will be the clan's armourer. He's off apprenticing under master craftsdragons so when the RNG chooses him he'll be ready.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
I started putting together a timeline! I've never done this before now for stories so now i'm kicking myself that i didn't start sooner. It helps immensely!! Already i've realised plotholes in my lore that could of been much worse if i didn't catch them now (such as Surge not canonically being there for Sunshade's death but elsewhere i have him being there for it- Oops!) It also helped me answer so many questions i never even thought of till now, such as why Ula- of the Oasis-bound tribe, would trust Windguide and Surge. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QnH7HV1.png[/img] This is just a very small snippet of it, i'm excited to get it all mapped out though! If you want to timeline aswell, this is the one i use (atleast for now, no clue how good it really is) https://www.sutori.com/
I started putting together a timeline! I've never done this before now for stories so now i'm kicking myself that i didn't start sooner. It helps immensely!!

Already i've realised plotholes in my lore that could of been much worse if i didn't catch them now (such as Surge not canonically being there for Sunshade's death but elsewhere i have him being there for it- Oops!)

It also helped me answer so many questions i never even thought of till now, such as why Ula- of the Oasis-bound tribe, would trust Windguide and Surge.

QnH7HV1.png

This is just a very small snippet of it, i'm excited to get it all mapped out though! If you want to timeline aswell, this is the one i use (atleast for now, no clue how good it really is) https://www.sutori.com/
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
Won’t be able to do anything today due to life stuff, but good luck to anyone who is writing!
Won’t be able to do anything today due to life stuff, but good luck to anyone who is writing!
94110860.png
Amazing, I'll go do my daily grind, then work on the accent for wife and if I end up having time, I think I'll use some of these notes are references for what I need to write about.
Amazing, I'll go do my daily grind, then work on the accent for wife and if I end up having time, I think I'll use some of these notes are references for what I need to write about.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Lore time!

Today's goal is to work on the lore thread, especially adding more to the Culture of the clan.

Progress so far for today:

-Added locations

Happy writing everyone, good luck!
Lore time!

Today's goal is to work on the lore thread, especially adding more to the Culture of the clan.

Progress so far for today:

-Added locations

Happy writing everyone, good luck!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
Man, Lore Whining Days always sneaks up on me. Hope everyone's Warriors Way has been going well! I'm brewing apparel and Familiars like crazy to sell later, since my apparel wishlist is ever-growing... So while I'm waiting for the Cauldron timers, I might as well write some dragon bio's.

Today, I'm working on:
- Midas (basically the clan's banker)
- Carmilla (lore-wise, she's a vampire)
- Delirium (the clan's seer)
- Artemis (the clan's beastmaster)
- My unnamed male Pearlcatcher (I need to decide whether he's going to work alongside my future wind representative, or be a tailor who makes more affordable clothing. My clan already has a tailor, but she makes more high-end stuff, while this dragon would make more affordable clothing)

I already have bullet points for the lore of the first 4 dragons, all I really need to do is actually write out the words.

But the Pearlcatcher is really going to be the most challenging today: he needs a name, and I need to decide what his task in the clan is going to be. I'm also considering giving my dragons a personal hoard, but I'm not sure. If I do, though: I wouldn't be actually keeping the items in my inventory, nor in my Vault. The items would really just be mentioned in the bio.
Man, Lore Whining Days always sneaks up on me. Hope everyone's Warriors Way has been going well! I'm brewing apparel and Familiars like crazy to sell later, since my apparel wishlist is ever-growing... So while I'm waiting for the Cauldron timers, I might as well write some dragon bio's.

Today, I'm working on:
- Midas (basically the clan's banker)
- Carmilla (lore-wise, she's a vampire)
- Delirium (the clan's seer)
- Artemis (the clan's beastmaster)
- My unnamed male Pearlcatcher (I need to decide whether he's going to work alongside my future wind representative, or be a tailor who makes more affordable clothing. My clan already has a tailor, but she makes more high-end stuff, while this dragon would make more affordable clothing)

I already have bullet points for the lore of the first 4 dragons, all I really need to do is actually write out the words.

But the Pearlcatcher is really going to be the most challenging today: he needs a name, and I need to decide what his task in the clan is going to be. I'm also considering giving my dragons a personal hoard, but I'm not sure. If I do, though: I wouldn't be actually keeping the items in my inventory, nor in my Vault. The items would really just be mentioned in the bio.
I... have no idea what I want to do today.
I... have no idea what I want to do today.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Sooooo... I've been working on a semi-lore related puzzle game! It begins on my clan profile, and continues through my dragons bios. It currently isn't done, but I would love for some people to try it out, and tell me how long it took!

If you're going to try it, be sure to keep and eye out for invisible text, Caesar Ciphers (With the cipher being A=H), and 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001! Red text marks what is part of the game! (Unless invisible.)

So come on down to my clan profile, and search high and low for clues! They'll take you on a chaotic journey around my lair, and you might make some friends too!
Sooooo... I've been working on a semi-lore related puzzle game! It begins on my clan profile, and continues through my dragons bios. It currently isn't done, but I would love for some people to try it out, and tell me how long it took!

If you're going to try it, be sure to keep and eye out for invisible text, Caesar Ciphers (With the cipher being A=H), and 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001! Red text marks what is part of the game! (Unless invisible.)

So come on down to my clan profile, and search high and low for clues! They'll take you on a chaotic journey around my lair, and you might make some friends too!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@After Can i get taken off the pinglist please
@After Can i get taken off the pinglist please
qe7N2ik.png
@LaughingMagician - Done!
@LaughingMagician - Done!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 280 281