Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 280 281
@After yo, can you add me to the pinglist? I feel like this could motivate me enough to write more, it's a really cool idea
@After yo, can you add me to the pinglist? I feel like this could motivate me enough to write more, it's a really cool idea
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

oh... it me??
oh... it me??
GkfDmNh.png
@after i'd love to be added to the pinglist for this!
@after i'd love to be added to the pinglist for this!
ani_bw_160.gifSzbENNk.gif ani_bw-S_604.gifani_bw_567.gifani_bw_330.gif
@Seabi @hanhan - You've both been added! ovo/
@Seabi @hanhan - You've both been added! ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist too?? This sounds super fun!
@After
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist too?? This sounds super fun!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
May I be added to the pinglist please?
May I be added to the pinglist please?
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
@AlmightyAmu @inkfrog - Done and done! :D
@AlmightyAmu @inkfrog - Done and done! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@pachirisu congrats! The two vaxxes laid me low too, and remembering to take breaks and rest is something I still need to be reminded of. Thank you for being a good example of crucial self-care.

@after, I’m pretty happy with my 14th. Not only was I able to share a good resource with you, but I wrote some long overdue lore for the OC behind my fandragon DarkSpirit. (The 3 Fandragons on their own lair tab have my only non-site-lore-compliant lore, but I have a search string on my clan page if you want to see my FR lore that isn’t in bio pages yet).
@pachirisu congrats! The two vaxxes laid me low too, and remembering to take breaks and rest is something I still need to be reminded of. Thank you for being a good example of crucial self-care.

@after, I’m pretty happy with my 14th. Not only was I able to share a good resource with you, but I wrote some long overdue lore for the OC behind my fandragon DarkSpirit. (The 3 Fandragons on their own lair tab have my only non-site-lore-compliant lore, but I have a search string on my clan page if you want to see my FR lore that isn’t in bio pages yet).
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Congrats!! Well done~
Congrats!! Well done~
DmRdZYl.png
@After
could you put me on the pinglist? this looks super cool :0
@After
could you put me on the pinglist? this looks super cool :0
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns