Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My dearest RNG,
1 2 3
Just
Stop
Ok
I want luck, not [redacted] bears
Just please
-sincerely,
A v salty angry little friend

Edit by Gaia; no cursing please!
Just
Stop
Ok
I want luck, not [redacted] bears
Just please
-sincerely,
A v salty angry little friend

Edit by Gaia; no cursing please!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot ahh, i feel you.

Dear RNG, i was hoping one of those chests would have an egg to hatch for christmas.
NOT familiars i don't care about and an apparel from last year. (It could have been a new apparel, for pete's sake)
-from,
dragoncrystal the somewhat-unlucky
@SmolPeridot ahh, i feel you.

Dear RNG, i was hoping one of those chests would have an egg to hatch for christmas.
NOT familiars i don't care about and an apparel from last year. (It could have been a new apparel, for pete's sake)
-from,
dragoncrystal the somewhat-unlucky
T3TuubO.png
Can I just have A CHEST today? Just one??
Maybe a breed change scroll because you know. I don't have one. And haven't gotten one in the nearly 100 chests I've had to grind for...
Can I just have A CHEST today? Just one??
Maybe a breed change scroll because you know. I don't have one. And haven't gotten one in the nearly 100 chests I've had to grind for...
Dear RNG,

May I actually get chests? I understand that I haven't been able to do very much grinding recently, but seriously? 2 chests in an hour?

-peeved fae keeper
Dear RNG,

May I actually get chests? I understand that I haven't been able to do very much grinding recently, but seriously? 2 chests in an hour?

-peeved fae keeper
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Dear RNGesus,

STOP GIVING ME FAMILIARS I JUST NEED O N E SCROLL P LEA SE.

- a very salty rex
Dear RNGesus,

STOP GIVING ME FAMILIARS I JUST NEED O N E SCROLL P LEA SE.

- a very salty rex
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Looks like I'm not getting bears anymore!!
Cause I'm not getting chests.
Rng get hecked
Looks like I'm not getting bears anymore!!
Cause I'm not getting chests.
Rng get hecked
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
dear rng,
i appreciate the ice egg, two noc eggs, and two noc scrolls.
i would've been fine with not getting any of those if only you gave me a white/maroon/maroon imp boy. it's been two months. please just spare me from this.
dear rng,
i appreciate the ice egg, two noc eggs, and two noc scrolls.
i would've been fine with not getting any of those if only you gave me a white/maroon/maroon imp boy. it's been two months. please just spare me from this.
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@RNG

ur a useless heck i wANT bears
i actually really like the bear familiars--even though i don't use them, i just love 'em
@RNG

ur a useless heck i wANT bears
i actually really like the bear familiars--even though i don't use them, i just love 'em
Dear RNG, i got a chest! Thank you for that... Stupid orb familiar from last year. Thank you, A disgruntled dragon Edit: That's not a chest. [item=pocket mouse crate] It's a [i]crate.[/i] EDIT: A chest! ...With the bear from my LEAST FAVORITE FLIGHT!
Dear RNG, i got a chest! Thank you for that...
Stupid orb familiar from last year.

Thank you,
A disgruntled dragon

Edit:
That's not a chest.
Pocket Mouse Crate
It's a crate.

EDIT:
A chest!
...With the bear from my LEAST FAVORITE FLIGHT!
T3TuubO.png
dear rng;

hey man, remember that time when you gave me that double white gen one with an orange tert?? that would be great please do it again

xoxoxoxox,
kaidan
dear rng;

hey man, remember that time when you gave me that double white gen one with an orange tert?? that would be great please do it again

xoxoxoxox,
kaidan
1 2 3