Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unrealistic FR Wishlist Share
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
The ability to write interesting/well planned lore. I feel like my FR experience is hugely lacking in that I can never come up with great lore ideas that stick... I love drawing my dragons and fleshing out their individual personalities, but when it comes to something cohesive and story/saga-like, I got nothing.

As for items... All the Guardian and Bogsneak Scrolls ever. Because I love them to bits.

Also, junk/farmable/gatherable items. I just love hoarding materials and food. It's satisfying.
The ability to write interesting/well planned lore. I feel like my FR experience is hugely lacking in that I can never come up with great lore ideas that stick... I love drawing my dragons and fleshing out their individual personalities, but when it comes to something cohesive and story/saga-like, I got nothing.

As for items... All the Guardian and Bogsneak Scrolls ever. Because I love them to bits.

Also, junk/farmable/gatherable items. I just love hoarding materials and food. It's satisfying.
ZHoIQus.png iceshieldl.png
Alex
he/him
3+ FR
iceshieldr.png
honestly, anything that's not expendable is technically obtainable. the younger sprites aren't really that bad, i got my plague sprite for a little under 3kg. which is a lot, but not obscene. some of the other sprites and older fest apparel are a different story, lol. just some words of encouragement... set aside a little bit of all treasure you earn, keep your eyes on the prize and with time you'll be able to afford whatever you please.

anyway, i really want an imp scroll, or even any given G1 imp. i'm not even sure there are actually any imp scrolls left on site, and even if there were, they'd probably go for 500kg+. i got most of my retired stuff through art trades, but it's not really conceivable that i could give someone that much art in any satisfactory period of time, even if they did happen to like my art style. doesn't keep me from thinking about it a lot. u_u
honestly, anything that's not expendable is technically obtainable. the younger sprites aren't really that bad, i got my plague sprite for a little under 3kg. which is a lot, but not obscene. some of the other sprites and older fest apparel are a different story, lol. just some words of encouragement... set aside a little bit of all treasure you earn, keep your eyes on the prize and with time you'll be able to afford whatever you please.

anyway, i really want an imp scroll, or even any given G1 imp. i'm not even sure there are actually any imp scrolls left on site, and even if there were, they'd probably go for 500kg+. i got most of my retired stuff through art trades, but it's not really conceivable that i could give someone that much art in any satisfactory period of time, even if they did happen to like my art style. doesn't keep me from thinking about it a lot. u_u
Bone Friend and Boolean lol, and obviously Light Sprite and all

Really though... I really really want a Tricktrouper Crown ;;
Bone Friend and Boolean lol, and obviously Light Sprite and all

Really though... I really really want a Tricktrouper Crown ;;
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1. Boolean
2. Bone Fiend
3. Cranial Hornhelm
4. Gilded Crown
5. Cog Frog
6. Golden Idol
7. Scroll Case Sling
8. Cloudy Wings
9. Skycat
10. Imperial Scroll
11. Literally all of the things.

:|

im working on it ok
1. Boolean
2. Bone Fiend
3. Cranial Hornhelm
4. Gilded Crown
5. Cog Frog
6. Golden Idol
7. Scroll Case Sling
8. Cloudy Wings
9. Skycat
10. Imperial Scroll
11. Literally all of the things.

:|

im working on it ok
QQnBZuq.gif
A gen one Imperial would be grand, but is so out of my league.

A gen one Imperial would be grand, but is so out of my league.

ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
coatl and petals scrolls, solar blades and this accent

maybe ill save up enough in a few years...
coatl and petals scrolls, solar blades and this accent

maybe ill save up enough in a few years...
Lightning Sprite

And for the goldslab apparel to cycle back in (...please)
Lightning Sprite

And for the goldslab apparel to cycle back in (...please)
SshqD6Q.png
All the scrolls I need for genes and stuff. The added up cost in treasure would probably add up to a Light Sprite. Of which I also want. [item=Reaper Guise] ;w;
All the scrolls I need for genes and stuff.

The added up cost in treasure would probably add up to a Light Sprite.
Of which I also want.
Reaper Guise ;w;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1. [item=breed change: coatl] (for dream dragon) 2. [item=primary gene: iridescent] (for my hatchery) 3. [item=primary gene: metallic] (also for hatchery) 4. [item=tri-color scatterscroll] (for my disgusting progen >->) 5. [item=frigid fugitive shackles] (favourite apparel!) 6. [item=lightning sprite] (My favourite sprite!) 7. [item=secondary gene: shimmer] (for my dream dragon, have the colours but not the genes) 8. [item=secondary gene: butterfly] (for a recent breeding project) In a vague list of most wanted to least (Yeah I know the sprite is worth more but dream dragon *^*) Also a bunch of rainbow apparel, rainbow accents for my hatchery dergs and the cat apparel. That stuff is slightly less un-obtainable though.
1. Breed Change: Coatl (for dream dragon)
2. Primary Gene: Iridescent (for my hatchery)
3. Primary Gene: Metallic (also for hatchery)
4. Tri-Color Scatterscroll (for my disgusting progen >->)
5. Frigid Fugitive Shackles (favourite apparel!)
6. Lightning Sprite (My favourite sprite!)
7. Secondary Gene: Shimmer (for my dream dragon, have the colours but not the genes)
8. Secondary Gene: Butterfly (for a recent breeding project)

In a vague list of most wanted to least (Yeah I know the sprite is worth more but dream dragon *^*)

Also a bunch of rainbow apparel, rainbow accents for my hatchery dergs and the cat apparel. That stuff is slightly less un-obtainable though.

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Did someone say pricey wishlists? Because man, [i]do I have a pricey wishlist [/i] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Electricians Power Pack] [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] I think that saving up for the Lightning items could be reasonable goals-after all, I do have 1282 gems at the moment- but the Akirbeak is well, you know, astronomical. Good thing I want the Sprite and apparel more!
Did someone say pricey wishlists? Because man, do I have a pricey wishlist
Lightning Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak
I think that saving up for the Lightning items could be reasonable goals-after all, I do have 1282 gems at the moment- but the Akirbeak is well, you know, astronomical. Good thing I want the Sprite and apparel more!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16