Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sorineth Gifting Thread!
1 2
[center] [img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/161215/5e930502bcaffaaf1b6ede33511b4fb2.png[/img] [size=4][color=Grey][b][font=Times New Roman][b]Hello, folks! I'm Kanriss, the holiday Harpy! I'm here to host a gifting service! Post here or read people's scrolls and gift them something that they have on their list! Ping Amyatzu if you want to send a gift to her for her to send out if you want to remain anonymous![/b][/font][/b][/color][/size] [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/8/88/Mesacliff_Harpy.png[/img] ----- [font=Times New Roman]No, no, I'm not going to like, attack you or anything. I'm nice! I swear! Here, have this! (she hands you a tattered scroll case) [item=Battered Scroll Case] [font=Times New Roman]Good! Good! Now, put this in it and write down anything you want! [item=Intact Parchment] [font=Times New Roman]Here's how you should write it! [quote]Username: Dragon as a Gift?: Y/N Familiars: Treasure Amount: Gem Amount: Other:[/quote] ----- [font=Times New Roman]If you are gifting: find someone on this thread to gift, and then gift them with something that was on their list! If you are wanting to be gifted: Post your list here and wait to be gifted![/font] ----- [b][color=Grey][font=Times New Roman]NOTE: [i]When gifting, you do NOT have to give them everything on their list, one category is okay![/i] When you post here be aware that: Other people may/may not gift you, it's all up to if someone wants to gift you or not! Be grateful for what you get! If you don't get everything that you want, then that's okay! This will be up next year, too![/font][/center][/color][/b]
5e930502bcaffaaf1b6ede33511b4fb2.png

Hello, folks! I'm Kanriss, the holiday Harpy! I'm here to host a gifting service! Post here or read people's scrolls and gift them something that they have on their list! Ping Amyatzu if you want to send a gift to her for her to send out if you want to remain anonymous!
Mesacliff_Harpy.png
No, no, I'm not going to like, attack you or anything. I'm nice! I swear!

Here, have this!

(she hands you a tattered scroll case)

Battered Scroll Case

Good! Good! Now, put this in it and write down anything you want!

Intact Parchment

Here's how you should write it!

Quote:
Username:
Dragon as a Gift?: Y/N
Familiars:
Treasure Amount:
Gem Amount:
Other:

If you are gifting: find someone on this thread to gift, and then gift them with something that was on their list!

If you are wanting to be gifted: Post your list here and wait to be gifted!

NOTE: When gifting, you do NOT have to give them everything on their list, one category is okay!

When you post here be aware that:

Other people may/may not gift you, it's all up to if someone wants to gift you or not!
Be grateful for what you get! If you don't get everything that you want, then that's okay! This will be up next year, too!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Let the gifting Begin! Those who have gifted:

Those who have been gifted:
Let the gifting Begin! Those who have gifted:

Those who have been gifted:
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
((this is such a great idea!!))

Username: To @floofydargon From me .3.
Dragon as a Gift?: Y ((Jingles))
Familiars: N
Treasure Amount: 0
Gem Amount: 2
Other: Merry Christmas Floof :3

((I send the gifts to you, amiright?))
((this is such a great idea!!))

Username: To @floofydargon From me .3.
Dragon as a Gift?: Y ((Jingles))
Familiars: N
Treasure Amount: 0
Gem Amount: 2
Other: Merry Christmas Floof :3

((I send the gifts to you, amiright?))
@loftwing11

Yes, then I send them to your recipient! ouo

you can also post here with a list that you want and thread-goers can gift you want you want :)
@loftwing11

Yes, then I send them to your recipient! ouo

you can also post here with a list that you want and thread-goers can gift you want you want :)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
Bump~

Remember! Don't be afraid to post something expensive on your wishlist! Someone might be kind enough to gift it to you! Miracles happen! I was gifted a Scales scroll on the first day of it coming out!
Bump~

Remember! Don't be afraid to post something expensive on your wishlist! Someone might be kind enough to gift it to you! Miracles happen! I was gifted a Scales scroll on the first day of it coming out!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
[s]Do i have to throw in my wishlist or what? Just in case, it's on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28968657][u]Mageia[/u][/url]'s bio.[/s] answered [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28968657][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289687/28968657.png[/img][/url] ← wishlist
Do i have to throw in my wishlist or what? Just in case, it's on Mageia's bio. answered
28968657.png ← wishlist
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Mashabely Yeah, throw in your wishlist and people can gift you when they come in here.
@Mashabely Yeah, throw in your wishlist and people can gift you when they come in here.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
I've got two separate wishlists because of them being so massive...

Items.
Scrolls.

In addition to anything on the Items list, feel free to send me over random stuff or treasure or gems! I'm saving up gems for a Light Sprite and currently saving treasure for my next lair expansion!

For anything that's Swipp, or possibly Swipp, I'd love if the materials for the trade were just sent over themselves with a note that they are for that otherwise I might end up hoard selling them accidentally! :c

Hope ya'll have a good time! (I'll go about gifting a bit later c: )
I've got two separate wishlists because of them being so massive...

Items.
Scrolls.

In addition to anything on the Items list, feel free to send me over random stuff or treasure or gems! I'm saving up gems for a Light Sprite and currently saving treasure for my next lair expansion!

For anything that's Swipp, or possibly Swipp, I'd love if the materials for the trade were just sent over themselves with a note that they are for that otherwise I might end up hoard selling them accidentally! :c

Hope ya'll have a good time! (I'll go about gifting a bit later c: )
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
I love gifting threads. here's my wishlist, but it's all pretty expensive so don't feel pressured to get me anything. Mostly I just like giving out gifts. Apparel: [item=Calico Cat][item=Black Cat][item=Calico Cat][item=Mainecoon][item=Orange Tabby][item=Scottish Fold][item=Rainbow Flair Scarf][item=Unicorn Guise][item=Prismatic Arm Silks][item=Prismatic Leg Silks][item=Prismatic Wing Silks][item=Prismatic Silk Sash][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Bloodscale Helmet][item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard] Genes: [item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=primary gene: iridescent][item=primary gene: metallic][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: skydancer][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=primary gene: cherub][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene:seraph] [b][size=6]OR[/size] send some treasure or gems to ShyWhovian, easily found on my friends list.[/b]
I love gifting threads. here's my wishlist, but it's all pretty expensive so don't feel pressured to get me anything. Mostly I just like giving out gifts.

Apparel:

Calico Cat Black Cat Calico Cat Mainecoon Orange Tabby Scottish Fold Rainbow Flair Scarf Unicorn Guise Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Prismatic Wing Silks Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Silk Scarf Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Tail Guard

Genes:

Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tri-Color Scatterscroll Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Skydancer Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Butterfly

OR send some treasure or gems to ShyWhovian, easily found on my friends list.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Don't feel too pressured into getting the high-end stuff. I think there are a few cheap familiars I don't have yet. I will also be gifting. [center][font=Georgia][size=7][color=black]Wishlist[/color][/font][/size][/center] [font=Georgia][size=5][color=black][b]Apparel[/b][/color][/font][/size] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=Scottish Fold] [item=Orange Tabby] [item=Mainecoon] [item=Calico Cat] [item=Black Cat] [item=Untamed Banner] [item=Autumn Breeze] [item=Ember Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Ember Sylvan Anklets] [item=Ember Sylvan Twist] [item=Ember Sylvan Wings] [item=Ember Sylvan Filigree] [item=Ember Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Ember Sylvan Lattice] [item=Golden Leg Silks] [item=Golden Wing Silks] [item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Tail Bangle] [item=Golden Silk Scarf] [item=Golden Fillet] [font=Georgia][size=5][b]Scrolls[/b][/font][/size] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=primary gene: Skink] [item=breed change: coatl] [item=breed change: Wildclaw] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [item=secondary gene: butterfly] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [font=Georgia][size=5][b]Any familiars I don't have[/b][/font][/size] [font=Georgia][size=5][b]Other[/b][/font][/size] [item=eliminate] [item=Vista: Autumn]
Don't feel too pressured into getting the high-end stuff. I think there are a few cheap familiars I don't have yet. I will also be gifting.
Wishlist

Apparel
Moonglow Thorns Scottish Fold Orange Tabby Mainecoon Calico Cat Black Cat Untamed Banner Autumn Breeze Ember Sylvan Bracelets Ember Sylvan Anklets Ember Sylvan Twist Ember Sylvan Wings Ember Sylvan Filigree Ember Sylvan Headpiece Ember Sylvan Lattice Golden Leg Silks Golden Wing Silks Golden Arm Silks Golden Tail Bangle Golden Silk Scarf Golden Fillet

Scrolls
Tertiary Gene: Runes Primary Gene: Skink Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

Any familiars I don't have

Other
Eliminate Vista: Autumn
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
1 2