Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Institute of Illness
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Everyone up to this post requesting pings/to be registered has been added.

@Equusina There will be a bit of everything from past to present. You might enjoy our first/practice lecture which is a history of *Yet To Be Revealed* Keep a careful watch of post 3 in this thread :)

@acheronta would you like to be pinged for each lesson?

@Hypercoaster Monsters Inside Me is an awesome show. My friends and I try to see who can figure out the diagnosis before the dramatic reveal.

Enrollment/signing up for pings is still open, and will be open through the entire Riot of Rot. You do not need to be on the list to participate; if you want lessons but no pings that is fine. Everyone is welcome at the IoI!
Everyone up to this post requesting pings/to be registered has been added.

@Equusina There will be a bit of everything from past to present. You might enjoy our first/practice lecture which is a history of *Yet To Be Revealed* Keep a careful watch of post 3 in this thread :)

@acheronta would you like to be pinged for each lesson?

@Hypercoaster Monsters Inside Me is an awesome show. My friends and I try to see who can figure out the diagnosis before the dramatic reveal.

Enrollment/signing up for pings is still open, and will be open through the entire Riot of Rot. You do not need to be on the list to participate; if you want lessons but no pings that is fine. Everyone is welcome at the IoI!
tKVt1Pt.png
@geckomama

register me for the official student roster :)
@geckomama

register me for the official student roster :)
@Geckomama
Will the lessons be on this specific thread? Or will you start a new thread elsewhere?

And while Monsters Inside Me was the best when it was solely about parasitic infection (the first two seasons), I do like how they've expanded it to bacteria, viruses, and fungi, just because you get to see those type of rare/serious infections. And I understand that the US parasitic infection is low, mostly depending on international travel, so they probably ran out of stories to just do parasites.

However, what I dislike is when they put on cases that are NOT infections or caused by pathogens. Like the baby who ate the button battery, the teratoma, the woman who had a surgical sponge left inside her. Those type of cases do NOT belong on the show! While interesting, they do not fit the category of "infection" and should not be included. I get really irked when they have those type of cases.
@Geckomama
Will the lessons be on this specific thread? Or will you start a new thread elsewhere?

And while Monsters Inside Me was the best when it was solely about parasitic infection (the first two seasons), I do like how they've expanded it to bacteria, viruses, and fungi, just because you get to see those type of rare/serious infections. And I understand that the US parasitic infection is low, mostly depending on international travel, so they probably ran out of stories to just do parasites.

However, what I dislike is when they put on cases that are NOT infections or caused by pathogens. Like the baby who ate the button battery, the teratoma, the woman who had a surgical sponge left inside her. Those type of cases do NOT belong on the show! While interesting, they do not fit the category of "infection" and should not be included. I get really irked when they have those type of cases.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
@Geckomama
Can I be put onto the student roster, please?
@Geckomama
Can I be put onto the student roster, please?
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
@Geckomama Could I be registered as a student, please? c:
@Geckomama Could I be registered as a student, please? c:
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Geckomama

I'd be very interested to learn
@Geckomama

I'd be very interested to learn
dNCLmdm.png
@Geckomama i'd love to be on the pinglist!!
@Geckomama i'd love to be on the pinglist!!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@Geckomama Would like to register please! :)
@Geckomama Would like to register please! :)
@Geckomama

I'd like to sign up for the pinglist, please.
@Geckomama

I'd like to sign up for the pinglist, please.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@Geckomama
Add me to the pinglist please! ^_^
@Geckomama
Add me to the pinglist please! ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15