Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The true stories of dragon creation
1 2 3
Here's the 100% real true stories of how all the dragon breeds were created: Snappers: Once upon a time, the Earthshaker turned into a sad pile of rocks. Other piles of rocks saw that their god rock pile was sad, so they turned into dragons. Tundras: One time Icewarden shaved his legs and the magical piles of god leg hair formed together into a dragon, the first tundra. This is why the Icewarden never shaved his legs again. Faes: The Arcanist exploded a meteorite and hundreds of little fairy things popped out so he decided to claim them as his minions. Spirals: One day the Windsinger was eating a giant god-sized bowl of noodles. But, an explosion from the nearby arcane territory knocked over his bowl and the noodles spilled, raining down all over the land. So, Windsinger used his magic to summon a huge pack of corgis to retrieve his noodles, but Windsinger was too busy flying around and being carefree (some might say careless) so his magic accidentally fused the corgis into the noodles, thus creating spirals. Imperials: Lightweaver thought it would be a good idea to make some dragons out of the ruins of society and battles because what could possibly go wrong? (Spoiler alert: emperors) Pearlcatchers: Lightweaver realized her mistake and decided to tone it down for her next dragon. She's apparently really bad at designing dragons because she thought to herself that there could be no more pleasant way to begin life than by eating the shell you just hatched out of and then regurgitating it. Literally any shadow dragon: It's too dark in the shadow region, so Shadowbinder didn't notice just how much drool she had dripped everywhere and no one mopped it up, so it accidentally came to life in the form of a dragon because it's magical god drool. Mirrors: One day a puppy fell into the Wyrmwound and mutated. The descendants of this mutated puppy that managed to adapt and survive became mirrors. Wildclaws: Gladekeeper got tired of Plaguebringer's mirror-puppies coming and digging up and ruining her lawn, so she created vicious predators to attack and kill them on sight so she could have the nicest yard in the neighborhood. Ridgebacks: Stormcatcher decided he needed some helpers so he could harvest more lightning, so he created some dragon dudes with long noses to attract lightning (this is why they hate water because they were meant to be lightning filled). But, the dragon dudes kept getting struck by lightning and getting electrocuted, so Stormcatcher decided to remove the nose from the female model so they'd get fried less. Bogsneaks: Thanks Arcanist. I'm going to include the stories that have been shared by other brave historians who have shared the truth with the world: [quote name="Katalist" date=2016-09-27 19:34:30] Noodledad stretched out a chicken. Boom Skydancers. [/quote] [quote name="Sallin" date=2016-09-27 19:37:30] Do you think this is how the Deities came up with their dragons? Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys? Gladekeeper: *photoshops a slightly skewed Wildclaw head onto it* lol Windsinger. :O I like it with the feathers omyself yes Gladekeeper: Wait Stormcatcher: Give it antennae. Gladekeeper: Wait Windsinger: ANTENNAE YES GOOD and a forehead eye PERFECT Gladekeeper: Windy I was joking about the Wildclaw hea- Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS [/quote] [quote name="Bloodborne" date=2016-09-27 19:40:01] The creation of Coatls. Some birbs flew over lava and the Flamecaller had an idea and poofed them into bigger, fiery birbs with bleps [/quote] [quote name="AmazingMelonz" date=2016-09-28 00:50:16] this is how guardians came to be and why they have charges [img]http://i.imgur.com/aFqsDG0.jpg[/img] the charges are really just them desperately trying to find the coral but failing so they just go with the next best thing [/quote]
Here's the 100% real true stories of how all the dragon breeds were created:

Snappers: Once upon a time, the Earthshaker turned into a sad pile of rocks. Other piles of rocks saw that their god rock pile was sad, so they turned into dragons.

Tundras: One time Icewarden shaved his legs and the magical piles of god leg hair formed together into a dragon, the first tundra. This is why the Icewarden never shaved his legs again.

Faes: The Arcanist exploded a meteorite and hundreds of little fairy things popped out so he decided to claim them as his minions.

Spirals: One day the Windsinger was eating a giant god-sized bowl of noodles. But, an explosion from the nearby arcane territory knocked over his bowl and the noodles spilled, raining down all over the land. So, Windsinger used his magic to summon a huge pack of corgis to retrieve his noodles, but Windsinger was too busy flying around and being carefree (some might say careless) so his magic accidentally fused the corgis into the noodles, thus creating spirals.

Imperials: Lightweaver thought it would be a good idea to make some dragons out of the ruins of society and battles because what could possibly go wrong? (Spoiler alert: emperors)

Pearlcatchers: Lightweaver realized her mistake and decided to tone it down for her next dragon. She's apparently really bad at designing dragons because she thought to herself that there could be no more pleasant way to begin life than by eating the shell you just hatched out of and then regurgitating it.

Literally any shadow dragon: It's too dark in the shadow region, so Shadowbinder didn't notice just how much drool she had dripped everywhere and no one mopped it up, so it accidentally came to life in the form of a dragon because it's magical god drool.

Mirrors: One day a puppy fell into the Wyrmwound and mutated. The descendants of this mutated puppy that managed to adapt and survive became mirrors.

Wildclaws: Gladekeeper got tired of Plaguebringer's mirror-puppies coming and digging up and ruining her lawn, so she created vicious predators to attack and kill them on sight so she could have the nicest yard in the neighborhood.

Ridgebacks: Stormcatcher decided he needed some helpers so he could harvest more lightning, so he created some dragon dudes with long noses to attract lightning (this is why they hate water because they were meant to be lightning filled). But, the dragon dudes kept getting struck by lightning and getting electrocuted, so Stormcatcher decided to remove the nose from the female model so they'd get fried less.

Bogsneaks: Thanks Arcanist.

I'm going to include the stories that have been shared by other brave historians who have shared the truth with the world:
Katalist wrote on 2016-09-27:
Noodledad stretched out a chicken.

Boom

Skydancers.
Sallin wrote on 2016-09-27:
Do you think this is how the Deities came up with their dragons?

Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys?
Gladekeeper: *photoshops a slightly skewed Wildclaw head onto it* lol
Windsinger. :O I like it with the feathers omyself yes
Gladekeeper: Wait
Stormcatcher: Give it antennae.
Windsinger: ANTENNAE YES GOOD and a forehead eye PERFECT
Gladekeeper: Windy I was joking about the Wildclaw hea-
Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS
Bloodborne wrote on 2016-09-27:
The creation of Coatls.

Some birbs flew over lava and the Flamecaller had an idea and poofed them into bigger, fiery birbs with bleps
AmazingMelonz wrote on 2016-09-28:
this is how guardians came to be and why they have charges
aFqsDG0.jpg
the charges are really just them desperately trying to find the coral but failing so they just go with the next best thing
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Seems accurate.

how about guardians and coatls?
Seems accurate.

how about guardians and coatls?
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
psst, what about Skydancers, Coatls and Guardians? :P

These are all canon
psst, what about Skydancers, Coatls and Guardians? :P

These are all canon
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@squidragon @Sallin

I'm sorry, the true stories of the other dragon breeds are some of history's mysteries, lost to time and probably confiscated and deemed classified by the Tidelord or something. If anyone has managed to recover any of these lost pieces of history, please share your findings with the world.
@squidragon @Sallin

I'm sorry, the true stories of the other dragon breeds are some of history's mysteries, lost to time and probably confiscated and deemed classified by the Tidelord or something. If anyone has managed to recover any of these lost pieces of history, please share your findings with the world.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@qwigoqwaga @squidragon @Sallin

Boom

Skydancers.
@qwigoqwaga @squidragon @Sallin

Boom

Skydancers.
chlZfGD.png
okay the Tundra one is well known by now here in Ice just so u know

I may-or-may-not have found the Guardian files

hnnng
okay the Tundra one is well known by now here in Ice just so u know

I may-or-may-not have found the Guardian files

hnnng
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@qwigoqwaga

Funnily enough this is my moment to shine
i uncovered the truth about Skydancers on one of the old photoshop threads once
Quote:
Do...

Windsinger: (Designing Skydancers) Hmm. I like this dragon, but it could use just a tiny... something else. What do you think, guys?
Windsinger: Okay I'm done. *poofs scrolls into existence* I CALL THEM SKYDANCERS
@qwigoqwaga

Funnily enough this is my moment to shine
i uncovered the truth about Skydancers on one of the old photoshop threads once
Quote:
Do...

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
headcanon: accepted
headcanon: accepted

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
The creation of Coatls.

Some birbs flew over lava and the Flamecaller had an idea and poofed them into bigger, fiery birbs with bleps
The creation of Coatls.

Akhilleus.gif
oh my gosh yes i approve of this message.
oh my gosh yes i approve of this message.
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
1 2 3