Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Riot of Rot 2016 Hub [OVER]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
Pinglist has been updated, and word on the "street" is that an update will be available in the next 15 hours... which is oddly specific, but I won't question it.
Pinglist has been updated, and word on the "street" is that an update will be available in the next 15 hours... which is oddly specific, but I won't question it.
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla Could you add me to the pinglist, please? c:
@kalhalla Could you add me to the pinglist, please? c:
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
[b]Hub Pinglist[/b] @fibs @mnkn10 @sgkat @Bromjunaar @CakeOn @ThisOneIsBlue @QuetzalQueen @alleycat @Arah @Tyta @arashiyama @AncientCupcake @Leopardmask @SkyDagger @snes @Watercolour @Bequerel @SariStar @LascielsShadow @WitchyWriter @CosmicSpace @Monchii @IgnisFlamel @Cheeba @SaturdayLemon @Mirrinaattori @BlackBeltGI @Hinumi @Lopai @Zelan In your adventures spying on Plague flight you have [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1991944/1#post_22861680]discovered an update[/url]! [quote]Your clan is wandering around the outskirts of the Scarred Wasteland, where you are [i]totally not[/i] trying to get a scoop on the Riot of Rot celebrations to come. In the distance a piece of white catches your eye, and you excitedly realize that it is a flyer! You scurry over with glee and find a poster written by that Sork character. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26182530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/261826/26182530.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b] Something is coming, the world is coming to an end![/b] Don't ignore the signs like everyone else, something terrible is [i]brewing[/i], and the Bogsneak Mutagen was just the beginning! How do I know this? What are my qualifications? I am a self-proclaimed doctor with vast training from the interconnected writings of WebMD-FR and have dedicated the last year to researching the after effects of the Shade Plague in Sornieth. While the plague was eradicated, those affected that survived [i]were changed on a biological level[/i]. See the image below for proof of this, magnified 100x on my microscope from 1997: [img]http://i.imgur.com/2i4IlEz.png[/img] SEE?! What more evidence do you need? Protect yourself with a sock today, it is your only hope![/columns] You blink slowly in disbelief and shake your head. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=6897&tab=dragon&did=26182530]Sork[/url] couldn't be right, could he? [i]should I too wear a sock on my face?[/i] you wonder. [/quote] Not yet on the pinglist and want to be notified of updates? Let me know!
Hub Pinglist
@fibs @mnkn10 @sgkat @Bromjunaar @CakeOn @ThisOneIsBlue @QuetzalQueen @alleycat @Arah @Tyta @arashiyama @AncientCupcake @Leopardmask @SkyDagger @snes @Watercolour @Bequerel @SariStar @LascielsShadow @WitchyWriter @CosmicSpace @Monchii @IgnisFlamel @Cheeba @SaturdayLemon @Mirrinaattori @BlackBeltGI @Hinumi @Lopai @Zelan

In your adventures spying on Plague flight you have discovered an update!
Quote:
Your clan is wandering around the outskirts of the Scarred Wasteland, where you are totally not trying to get a scoop on the Riot of Rot celebrations to come. In the distance a piece of white catches your eye, and you excitedly realize that it is a flyer! You scurry over with glee and find a poster written by that Sork character.

26182530.png
Something is coming, the world is coming to an end!

Don't ignore the signs like everyone else, something terrible is brewing, and the Bogsneak Mutagen was just the beginning!

How do I know this? What are my qualifications? I am a self-proclaimed doctor with vast training from the interconnected writings of WebMD-FR and have dedicated the last year to researching the after effects of the Shade Plague in Sornieth. While the plague was eradicated, those affected that survived were changed on a biological level. See the image below for proof of this, magnified 100x on my microscope from 1997:

2i4IlEz.png

SEE?! What more evidence do you need? Protect yourself with a sock today, it is your only hope!

You blink slowly in disbelief and shake your head. Sork couldn't be right, could he? should I too wear a sock on my face? you wonder.

Not yet on the pinglist and want to be notified of updates? Let me know!
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla
Pinglist please! :)
@kalhalla
Pinglist please! :)
@Kalhalla

how have i not yet asked

ping me up cap'n
@Kalhalla

how have i not yet asked

ping me up cap'n
I'm back.
pls add me to the pinglist c8 @kalhalla
pls add me to the pinglist c8 @kalhalla
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@kalhalla

May I be on the pinglist please?
@kalhalla

May I be on the pinglist please?
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
@kalhalla could i be on the pinglist? i'm so excited, last year's RoR was one of my fav festivals ever *______*
@kalhalla could i be on the pinglist? i'm so excited, last year's RoR was one of my fav festivals ever *______*
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@kalhalla may i be added to the pinglist?
@kalhalla may i be added to the pinglist?
IlSb8kr.png
@kalhalla

Add me to the pinglist please? ^-^
@kalhalla

Add me to the pinglist please? ^-^
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png