Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Riot of Rot 2016 Hub [OVER]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@kalhalla
I'll be setting up the Riot Coli Challenge thread here soon, would it be possible for it to be listed under events?
@kalhalla
I'll be setting up the Riot Coli Challenge thread here soon, would it be possible for it to be listed under events?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Skink/Spinner Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Pinglist has been updated to this point, and I am so super excited at all the excitement!

@Mediscoot

We are only listing events hosted by members of Plague flight on the hub so as to not detract for our combined efforts and to avoid potential overlap/duplicate events (we have our own coli challenge coming up as well).

Thank you for getting into the riotous spirit, and I hope that you have a wonderful month!
Pinglist has been updated to this point, and I am so super excited at all the excitement!

@Mediscoot

We are only listing events hosted by members of Plague flight on the hub so as to not detract for our combined efforts and to avoid potential overlap/duplicate events (we have our own coli challenge coming up as well).

Thank you for getting into the riotous spirit, and I hope that you have a wonderful month!
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@kalhalla

Could I be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif

R I O T OF R O T
I
O
T
O
F
R
O
T

R I O T OF R O T
I
O
T
O
F
R
O
T

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@kalhalla

May I be added to the pinglist, please? :D

*Shoves Plague rep into avatar box* I am EXCITE. Got my pumpkin carving contest entry done and everything. :D RoR is one of my fave holidays besides Trickmurk. <3
@kalhalla

May I be added to the pinglist, please? :D

*Shoves Plague rep into avatar box* I am EXCITE. Got my pumpkin carving contest entry done and everything. :D RoR is one of my fave holidays besides Trickmurk. <3
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Woo! First flight fest! Can't wait guys! *pumps fists*
Woo! First flight fest! Can't wait guys! *pumps fists*
devin-shaelyc.gif
not mine!
credit to owner!
He/Him| FRT +2
Total Nerd || Actual Aperture Device on the Fritz
~Ping me to get my attention!~
Pinglist has been updated, woohoo!

I have some paranoid ramblings coming from the corner of our clan's territory... I expect an update soon. UGH.
Pinglist has been updated, woohoo!

I have some paranoid ramblings coming from the corner of our clan's territory... I expect an update soon. UGH.
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla Please put this epidemiologist on your ping list. ^_^
@kalhalla Please put this epidemiologist on your ping list. ^_^
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
Can I be added on the pinglist~?
Can I be added on the pinglist~?
eevee.gif
I do stuff and sometimes that stuff is art cosmic-eevee.png
Please add e to the pinglist too :)
Please add e to the pinglist too :)
fEKxCwT.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.giftumblr_inline_nwge4eCghJ1tpn0nn_540.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24