Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Riot of Rot 2016 Hub [OVER]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@usbdongle

Thank you so much for the compliment, I am so glad that you enjoyed what we put together for everyone!
@usbdongle

Thank you so much for the compliment, I am so glad that you enjoyed what we put together for everyone!
wzRAAhQ.png
You arrive to the Scarred Wasteland, where you first saw the Undead Wendigo two weeks ago. Cautious and nervous, you tread into the Wandering Contagion and try to wonder if it always looks like this. But based on the looming shapes across the Wyrmwound coming towards you, you know that the undead are already here... and it is time to bring out the calvary and earn Plaguebringer's reward, for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1126218/4#post_4943564]she hates zombies[/url]. It is time to make her proud and show that you and your clan can survive! [center][b]Current Focus: Scarred Wasteland[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150111965329620994/237083084586090496/plagueg.gif[/img] [size=2]Badge by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=57518]grumples[/url], animation by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=99733]Sinsational[/url][/size] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1991944/1#post_22861681][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150111965329620994/237083084586090496/plagueg.gif[/img][/url][/code][/center] [b]RoR Pinglist[/b] [size=1]@fibs @mnkn10 @sgkat @Bromjunaar @CakeOn @ThisOneIsBlue @QuetzalQueen @alleycat @Arah @Tyta @arashiyama @AncientCupcake @Leopardmask @SkyDagger @snes @Watercolour @Bequerel @SariStar @LascielsShadow @CosmicSpace @Monchii @IgnisFlamel @Cheeba @SaturdayLemon @Mirrinaattori @BlackBeltGI @Hinumi @Lopai @Zelan @NightInVienna @KyraG @rochester @feming @ryou @paintedgalaxy @DoppelBia @Ashtar @Origamer @pinchaque @Lainer @cloudnine @theravensheflys @CasualTea96 @Pennifeather @Hanelli @Shipshape @alagasianflame @BrinBellway @CogWorkOwl @felistopaz @TreeIsMetaphor @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @MagicianPokes @3idolon @Vman0 @Spyrie @LucarioLand @ClockworkEclipse @Eialyne @Sukeisu @Self @Ziek @GreylightS @Lundlaeva @Toothless @Pippypip20 @casuallySleepy @Kaimon @NukeEmCowgirl @YouThereYeaYou @KitschBird @Shikoire @QueenOfEmbers @onefouronetwo[/size]
You arrive to the Scarred Wasteland, where you first saw the Undead Wendigo two weeks ago. Cautious and nervous, you tread into the Wandering Contagion and try to wonder if it always looks like this. But based on the looming shapes across the Wyrmwound coming towards you, you know that the undead are already here... and it is time to bring out the calvary and earn Plaguebringer's reward, for she hates zombies. It is time to make her proud and show that you and your clan can survive!

Current Focus: Scarred Wasteland
plagueg.gif
Badge by grumples, animation by Sinsational
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1991944/1#post_22861681][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150111965329620994/237083084586090496/plagueg.gif[/img][/url]

RoR Pinglist
@fibs @mnkn10 @sgkat @Bromjunaar @CakeOn @ThisOneIsBlue @QuetzalQueen @alleycat @Arah @Tyta @arashiyama @AncientCupcake @Leopardmask @SkyDagger @snes @Watercolour @Bequerel @SariStar @LascielsShadow @CosmicSpace @Monchii @IgnisFlamel @Cheeba @SaturdayLemon @Mirrinaattori @BlackBeltGI @Hinumi @Lopai @Zelan @NightInVienna @KyraG @rochester @feming @ryou @paintedgalaxy @DoppelBia @Ashtar @Origamer @pinchaque @Lainer @cloudnine @theravensheflys @CasualTea96 @Pennifeather @Hanelli @Shipshape @alagasianflame @BrinBellway @CogWorkOwl @felistopaz @TreeIsMetaphor @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @MagicianPokes @3idolon @Vman0 @Spyrie @LucarioLand @ClockworkEclipse @Eialyne @Sukeisu @Self @Ziek @GreylightS @Lundlaeva @Toothless @Pippypip20 @casuallySleepy @Kaimon @NukeEmCowgirl @YouThereYeaYou @KitschBird @Shikoire @QueenOfEmbers @onefouronetwo
wzRAAhQ.png
FOR MOTHERR
FOR MOTHERR
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
FOR FREEDOM FROM BEING TAKEN OVER BY FUNGI!
FOR FREEDOM FROM BEING TAKEN OVER BY FUNGI!
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

IT'S MAKE YOUR MAMMA PROUD TIME
@kalhalla

IT'S MAKE YOUR MAMMA PROUD TIME
xfilesthemesongsock.png
Final Riot of Rot Update

It's been over a week since an update, and the events for the Riot of Rot have come to an end. But you have been wandering the borders of the Scarred Wasteland daily in the hopes of some kind of resolution. What happened to the Undead Wendigo? Was he stopped? Do I need to stockpile on bottled water and canned goods? There are just so many unanswered questions, and the abruptness of Sork's last missive and the lack of updates since have left you with a pit of worry in your stomach.

You are about to call it another unsuccessful day when you notice a piece of paper affixed hastily to a shrub out of the corner of your eye. Trying to not get your hopes up (that crumpled up grocery list four days ago was a crushing discovery), you go to investigate and find it is an update from Sork!

7 November, 2016
Dear Sorniethian,

My deepest apologies for the radio silence on my part, I have just escaped the clutches of the Undead Wendigo, who dragonnapped me when I started hanging my latest findings on the outbreak and infestation of undead and held me captive in a cave off the coast.

Other than the shackles, I was treated very well, fed beans and given bottled water. It was a rather delicious diet, although it did leave me wanting for some weenies. *ahem* But I digress. It became obvious early on that the Undead Wendigo meant me no harm but wanted to keep me out of the way for some reason. I woke up yesterday morning with my shackles removed, a fresh canteen of water, and a map, which only confirms this assessment.

I hurried home from my brief furlow in order to assess the damage, only to find that there was no reported dragon case of the disease, so it appears that I was wrong in linking the Bogsneak Mutagen to this event right in directing you all to wear socks for protection. I realize that I sounded like a whack-a-doo, but I am glad that you came around eventually, and that you survived the outbreak.

The Plaguebringer sent for me shortly after my return home to thank me for rallying all of Sornieth, including you, to sending in scouts and researchers to uncover this problem swiftly. As you know, she really despises Zombies and is eternally grateful that everyone was so quick to get rid of them.

I do not know where the Undead Wendigo went, or what his plan was. My assistant dutifully filled in for me during my absence and catalogued all undead sightings, and they seemed to disappear when the moon began to fade on the morning of November 1st. She was planning on submitting a press release (today in fact) once we went one week without new sightings.

Once again another Riot of Rot comes to a close, a threat to our very way of life eradicated. Thank you for participating in our events and we hope that you had a wonderful time; we will see you next year.

Signed,
Sork, PhD

From all of Plague, thank you for a wonderful Riot! Most of the events are all wrapped up and prizes have been handed out, but check out the Event Directory for more information and a status update!

RoR Pinglist
@fibs @mnkn10 @sgkat @Bromjunaar @CakeOn @ThisOneIsBlue @QuetzalQueen @alleycat @Arah @Tyta @arashiyama @AncientCupcake @Leopardmask @SkyDagger @snes @Watercolour @Bequerel @SariStar @LascielsShadow @]CosmicSpace @Monchii @IgnisFlamel @Cheeba @SaturdayLemon @Mirrinaattori @BlackBeltGI @Hinumi @Lopai @Zelan @NightInVienna @KyraG @rochester @feming @ryou @paintedgalaxy @DoppelBia @Ashtar @Origamer @pinchaque @Lainer @cloudnine @theravensheflys @CasualTea96 @Pennifeather @Hanelli @Shipshape @alagasianflame @BrinBellway @CogWorkOwl @felistopaz @TreeIsMetaphor @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @MagicianPokes @3idolon @Vman0 @Spyrie @LucarioLand @ClockworkEclipse @Eialyne @Sukeisu @Self @Ziek @GreylightS @Lundlaeva @Toothless @Pippypip20 @casuallySleepy @Kaimon @NukeEmCowgirl @YouThereYeaYou @KitschBird @Shikoire @QueenOfEmbers @onefouronetwo
Final Riot of Rot Update

It's been over a week since an update, and the events for the Riot of Rot have come to an end. But you have been wandering the borders of the Scarred Wasteland daily in the hopes of some kind of resolution. What happened to the Undead Wendigo? Was he stopped? Do I need to stockpile on bottled water and canned goods? There are just so many unanswered questions, and the abruptness of Sork's last missive and the lack of updates since have left you with a pit of worry in your stomach.

You are about to call it another unsuccessful day when you notice a piece of paper affixed hastily to a shrub out of the corner of your eye. Trying to not get your hopes up (that crumpled up grocery list four days ago was a crushing discovery), you go to investigate and find it is an update from Sork!

7 November, 2016
Dear Sorniethian,

My deepest apologies for the radio silence on my part, I have just escaped the clutches of the Undead Wendigo, who dragonnapped me when I started hanging my latest findings on the outbreak and infestation of undead and held me captive in a cave off the coast.

Other than the shackles, I was treated very well, fed beans and given bottled water. It was a rather delicious diet, although it did leave me wanting for some weenies. *ahem* But I digress. It became obvious early on that the Undead Wendigo meant me no harm but wanted to keep me out of the way for some reason. I woke up yesterday morning with my shackles removed, a fresh canteen of water, and a map, which only confirms this assessment.

I hurried home from my brief furlow in order to assess the damage, only to find that there was no reported dragon case of the disease, so it appears that I was wrong in linking the Bogsneak Mutagen to this event right in directing you all to wear socks for protection. I realize that I sounded like a whack-a-doo, but I am glad that you came around eventually, and that you survived the outbreak.

The Plaguebringer sent for me shortly after my return home to thank me for rallying all of Sornieth, including you, to sending in scouts and researchers to uncover this problem swiftly. As you know, she really despises Zombies and is eternally grateful that everyone was so quick to get rid of them.

I do not know where the Undead Wendigo went, or what his plan was. My assistant dutifully filled in for me during my absence and catalogued all undead sightings, and they seemed to disappear when the moon began to fade on the morning of November 1st. She was planning on submitting a press release (today in fact) once we went one week without new sightings.

Once again another Riot of Rot comes to a close, a threat to our very way of life eradicated. Thank you for participating in our events and we hope that you had a wonderful time; we will see you next year.

Signed,
Sork, PhD

From all of Plague, thank you for a wonderful Riot! Most of the events are all wrapped up and prizes have been handed out, but check out the Event Directory for more information and a status update!

RoR Pinglist
@fibs @mnkn10 @sgkat @Bromjunaar @CakeOn @ThisOneIsBlue @QuetzalQueen @alleycat @Arah @Tyta @arashiyama @AncientCupcake @Leopardmask @SkyDagger @snes @Watercolour @Bequerel @SariStar @LascielsShadow @]CosmicSpace @Monchii @IgnisFlamel @Cheeba @SaturdayLemon @Mirrinaattori @BlackBeltGI @Hinumi @Lopai @Zelan @NightInVienna @KyraG @rochester @feming @ryou @paintedgalaxy @DoppelBia @Ashtar @Origamer @pinchaque @Lainer @cloudnine @theravensheflys @CasualTea96 @Pennifeather @Hanelli @Shipshape @alagasianflame @BrinBellway @CogWorkOwl @felistopaz @TreeIsMetaphor @NinaOsp @Stanzascale @MagicianPokes @3idolon @Vman0 @Spyrie @LucarioLand @ClockworkEclipse @Eialyne @Sukeisu @Self @Ziek @GreylightS @Lundlaeva @Toothless @Pippypip20 @casuallySleepy @Kaimon @NukeEmCowgirl @YouThereYeaYou @KitschBird @Shikoire @QueenOfEmbers @onefouronetwo
wzRAAhQ.png
Well, folks, we just have to wait until next year now.
Well, folks, we just have to wait until next year now.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
Time to start preparing! Only 365 days until next Riot of Rot!
Time to start preparing! Only 365 days until next Riot of Rot!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24