Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw FR isn't banned on school wifi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="DragonClawz" date="2016-10-24 07:50:31" ] I was the reason why FR was banned in our school ahahahahhaha [/quote] Same, every morning while waiting for class to start I would play FR, and then one day it was banned for no reason. So funny, so tragic. I wasted so much data on FR after that. My university doesn't ban anything tho <3
DragonClawz wrote on 2016-10-24 07:50:31:
I was the reason why FR was banned in our school ahahahahhaha
Same, every morning while waiting for class to start I would play FR, and then one day it was banned for no reason. So funny, so tragic. I wasted so much data on FR after that.

My university doesn't ban anything tho <3
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Nope, I'm actually playing it from school right now! Some parts of the site is blocked though, like the nesting grounds and fairgrounds games.
Nope, I'm actually playing it from school right now! Some parts of the site is blocked though, like the nesting grounds and fairgrounds games.
20240124-2118111.gif
it used to be banned a few years ago, but this year and last year it was not! it's been very fun to hammer out my lore in-between assignments and classes.
it used to be banned a few years ago, but this year and last year it was not! it's been very fun to hammer out my lore in-between assignments and classes.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
So, my school's wi-fi bans nothing (as far as I'm aware), but I do feel slightly tacky while playing FR at law school.
So, my school's wi-fi bans nothing (as far as I'm aware), but I do feel slightly tacky while playing FR at law school.
ctFAI4k.gif
I remember when I joined Flight Rising, I tried going on it at school. It was blocked. Now, I went to a pretty big school, and FR was nearly 5 years old at the time - I suppose it isn't surprising that someone other than me tried to play Flight Rising and subsequently got it blocked.

I also remember seeing someone play FR at school, though, so they must've gotten around it somehow.
I remember when I joined Flight Rising, I tried going on it at school. It was blocked. Now, I went to a pretty big school, and FR was nearly 5 years old at the time - I suppose it isn't surprising that someone other than me tried to play Flight Rising and subsequently got it blocked.

I also remember seeing someone play FR at school, though, so they must've gotten around it somehow.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2022-12-05 04:54:36" ] My university doesn't ban anything tho <3 [/quote] same <3
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2022-12-05 04:54:36:
My university doesn't ban anything tho <3

same <3
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
A very few things were actually banned in my school, so I'd occasionally go and do FR stuff or play Darkorbit during computer science classes. Of course, this was allowed by our teacher and both my friend and I were PC nerds so we'd still ace it.

If it helps you concentrate on your work and allows you to establish some sort of focus while making learning fun, I say go for it. Marginally better than having to conform to a very "neurotypinormative" existence at school (if that makes any sense). Do what makes your school days more fun and efficient.
A very few things were actually banned in my school, so I'd occasionally go and do FR stuff or play Darkorbit during computer science classes. Of course, this was allowed by our teacher and both my friend and I were PC nerds so we'd still ace it.

If it helps you concentrate on your work and allows you to establish some sort of focus while making learning fun, I say go for it. Marginally better than having to conform to a very "neurotypinormative" existence at school (if that makes any sense). Do what makes your school days more fun and efficient.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
im out of school [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/946643869993410582/1049386260910833755/dragon_sunglasses.png[/img]
im out of school dragon_sunglasses.png
aye i'm partially homeschooled and my school computer lets me in, im primarily on fr on my computer :p
aye i'm partially homeschooled and my school computer lets me in, im primarily on fr on my computer :p

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/028/439/15209d1247204376-indian-army-vs-american-army-holy_necroposting_batman.jpg[/img]
15209d1247204376-indian-army-vs-american-army-holy_necroposting_batman.jpg
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11