Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw FR isn't banned on school wifi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
yeah, I just use my phone's wifi to play at school anyways lol
yeah, I just use my phone's wifi to play at school anyways lol

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
i only plan to find out in my last year here
i only plan to find out in my last year here

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
i didn't even have a smartphone in highschool, so no idea if it was blocked or not...
i didn't even have a smartphone in highschool, so no idea if it was blocked or not...
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
I spent one 2 hour class basically just babysitting Arlo's inbetween actual school stuff - cleared up like three plots, maybe?
I spent one 2 hour class basically just babysitting Arlo's inbetween actual school stuff - cleared up like three plots, maybe?
Stuffed Mith > Avatar
> Wishlist
> Progens: Maya & Sunflight
> she/her
> Canadian
> PST
Nah, its not banned here. Though i havent seen anyone else playing tho, mostly Sonaria players from what ive seen.
Nah, its not banned here. Though i havent seen anyone else playing tho, mostly Sonaria players from what ive seen.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="TuitionFee" date="2016-10-24 07:03:31" ] I'm on FR right now during science. It's because it's not a very popular game. However, it miffs me that they chose not to ban games from the school wifi, but ban The Onion for their so-called inappropriate (AHEM, POLITICAL CONTENT) content. However, it is often heard that many Canadian schools do not block many mature websites, but focuses more on blocking games and possible learning tools, such as Youtube and some newspapers. [/quote] So THATS why i got yiff while researching dakotasaurus during break, but couldnt source my slides for my art project cus all the videos i used were blocked. I think Canada needs to rework their censors lmao
TuitionFee wrote on 2016-10-24 07:03:31:
I'm on FR right now during science.
It's because it's not a very popular game.
However, it miffs me that they chose not to ban games from the school wifi, but ban The Onion for their so-called inappropriate (AHEM, POLITICAL CONTENT) content. However, it is often heard that many Canadian schools do not block many mature websites, but focuses more on blocking games and possible learning tools, such as Youtube and some newspapers.

So THATS why i got **** while researching dakotasaurus during break, but couldnt source my slides for my art project cus all the videos i used were blocked.

I think Canada needs to rework their censors lmao
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
aaaaa its blocked on my school (it just has a thing that checks if anything isnt 'educational' but for some reason pinterest and twitter arent blocked?) and my school has a thing that blacklists you if you have a vpn AND im not allowed a phone until i have a drivers liscence but once i do ohohoohohhoohoho this silly little dragon game has consumed my life
aaaaa its blocked on my school (it just has a thing that checks if anything isnt 'educational' but for some reason pinterest and twitter arent blocked?) and my school has a thing that blacklists you if you have a vpn AND im not allowed a phone until i have a drivers liscence but once i do ohohoohohhoohoho this silly little dragon game has consumed my life
I have no idea how this came back but I used to pop in the school library at the start of the day and use the short span between end of rollover and first class to go on here, I'm surprised it was never filtered since they didn't like you using games or forums on the computers
I have no idea how this came back but I used to pop in the school library at the start of the day and use the short span between end of rollover and first class to go on here, I'm surprised it was never filtered since they didn't like you using games or forums on the computers
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
last year, FR was unbanned and our school was more lenient with phone usage so guess who did their dailies in school
now, it's blocked tho :')
last year, FR was unbanned and our school was more lenient with phone usage so guess who did their dailies in school
now, it's blocked tho :')
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
Yes I know it is a necro, but schools have wifi nowadays??
We did not have that when I was still in school.
Yes I know it is a necro, but schools have wifi nowadays??
We did not have that when I was still in school.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11