Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw FR isn't banned on school wifi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It was blocked at my high school, but I still have my ancient unlimited data plan so I had zero problem

University has nothing blocked so...

EDIT: I remember the Onion being banned for being "untasteful". Was really annoying when I was looking for satire examples
It was blocked at my high school, but I still have my ancient unlimited data plan so I had zero problem

University has nothing blocked so...

EDIT: I remember the Onion being banned for being "untasteful". Was really annoying when I was looking for satire examples
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
I didn't know about FR when I was in school, so no.
I didn't know about FR when I was in school, so no.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
I'm on FR right now during science.
It's because it's not a very popular game.
However, it miffs me that they chose not to ban games from the school wifi, but ban The Onion for their so-called inappropriate (AHEM, POLITICAL CONTENT) content. However, it is often heard that many Canadian schools do not block many mature websites, but focuses more on blocking games and possible learning tools, such as Youtube and some newspapers.
I'm on FR right now during science.
It's because it's not a very popular game.
However, it miffs me that they chose not to ban games from the school wifi, but ban The Onion for their so-called inappropriate (AHEM, POLITICAL CONTENT) content. However, it is often heard that many Canadian schools do not block many mature websites, but focuses more on blocking games and possible learning tools, such as Youtube and some newspapers.
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
I was the reason why FR was banned in our school ahahahahhaha
I was the reason why FR was banned in our school ahahahahhaha
m59NfS2.png
Mobile devices as a whole are banned at my school, and it once again has several wifis, but all are also not intended for student use, and if you do somehow get on them it blocks certain websites. I think my school allows mobile device usage for sixth form though... But honestly that's unhelpful since it's like years away for me.
Mobile devices as a whole are banned at my school, and it once again has several wifis, but all are also not intended for student use, and if you do somehow get on them it blocks certain websites. I think my school allows mobile device usage for sixth form though... But honestly that's unhelpful since it's like years away for me.
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
@DragonClawz
Now I'm curious...what happened
@DragonClawz
Now I'm curious...what happened
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
Not banned!!!!!
Not banned!!!!!

2m7ddvs.png

lco07.gif
We aren't allowed our phones out in school, plus the school wifi has a password
We aren't allowed our phones out in school, plus the school wifi has a password
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Karasuma
Games of any kind have always been banned in our school. Two years ago, FR was accessible because it wasn't a popular game at all. However one day, I made a bad mistake and used the library computer for FR. I didn't expect the librarian to know I was playing because the computer screen wasn't facing her at all. Then said librarian gave me a warning for playing games while connected to the school internet and banned FR from then on.
@Karasuma
Games of any kind have always been banned in our school. Two years ago, FR was accessible because it wasn't a popular game at all. However one day, I made a bad mistake and used the library computer for FR. I didn't expect the librarian to know I was playing because the computer screen wasn't facing her at all. Then said librarian gave me a warning for playing games while connected to the school internet and banned FR from then on.
m59NfS2.png
no, but they banned all the common picture uploading sites fr players use so i cant see any player made visuals
no, but they banned all the common picture uploading sites fr players use so i cant see any player made visuals
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11