Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw FR isn't banned on school wifi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
It wasn't blocked at my middle school, it isn't at my high school either.
It wasn't blocked at my middle school, it isn't at my high school either.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
I'm not in high school anymore but I remember LINE was banned while kaotalk wasn't. And I used to be able to bypass the filter by putting the website into google translate and selecting english -> english. Last time I tried it you had to use a different language tho.
I'm not in high school anymore but I remember LINE was banned while kaotalk wasn't. And I used to be able to bypass the filter by putting the website into google translate and selecting english -> english. Last time I tried it you had to use a different language tho.
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
Pretttyyy sure me and my friends are the only one playing it here so that would be silly.
Pretttyyy sure me and my friends are the only one playing it here so that would be silly.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Our wifi sucked, so I simply used data. XD
Our wifi sucked, so I simply used data. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
It was banned at my high school which sucked because we all had school-issued iPads and every single website that had the word 'game' in it anywhere was blocked- including forums and gaming-info websites, even those educational gaming websites. Yup, those were blocked too.
Luckily my college doesn't seem to block anything, so I can go on the wifi there XD it seems to lag a lot more on the school wifi than on LTE though.... :P
Honestly the public school system here is messed up, though, so I'm not surprised it blocked pretty much everything.
It was banned at my high school which sucked because we all had school-issued iPads and every single website that had the word 'game' in it anywhere was blocked- including forums and gaming-info websites, even those educational gaming websites. Yup, those were blocked too.
Luckily my college doesn't seem to block anything, so I can go on the wifi there XD it seems to lag a lot more on the school wifi than on LTE though.... :P
Honestly the public school system here is messed up, though, so I'm not surprised it blocked pretty much everything.
he/they
It's not banned for me because I'm homeschooled
It's not banned for me because I'm homeschooled
Only one other person is going to play fr out of everybody I know at my school.
Only one other person is going to play fr out of everybody I know at my school.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
They set a thingy to block everything classified as a game...

But ChickenSmoothie isn't blocked...
Hmmm....
They set a thingy to block everything classified as a game...

But ChickenSmoothie isn't blocked...
Hmmm....
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Yep, blocked site :/
Yep, blocked site :/
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Not banned... school is where I would bond my familiars when nothing was going on in class.
Not banned... school is where I would bond my familiars when nothing was going on in class.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11