Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw FR isn't banned on school wifi
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm playing it in school on a school computer right now [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
I'm playing it in school on a school computer right now
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
Teachers in my school don't even know this site.
Teachers in my school don't even know this site.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2022-12-05 11:34:47" ] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/028/439/15209d1247204376-indian-army-vs-american-army-holy_necroposting_batman.jpg[/img] [/quote] how do people even find these old posts
astrotheology wrote on 2022-12-05 11:34:47:
15209d1247204376-indian-army-vs-american-army-holy_necroposting_batman.jpg

how do people even find these old posts
p3jdzi4.png
It wasn't banned in my old high school, but once I was done with my work I would get on FR. Then I noticed a couple weeks later that it was banned. But they didn't block all of the access points to get onto the website, so I could still get in and play lol
It wasn't banned in my old high school, but once I was done with my work I would get on FR. Then I noticed a couple weeks later that it was banned. But they didn't block all of the access points to get onto the website, so I could still get in and play lol
"Never throw the first punch. If you have to throw the second, try to make sure they don't get up for the third."
~ Brandon Sanderson, Steelheart
For some reason it’s not banned, the school looks into our history and they ban pretty much all the games. I guess whenever they clicked on the url it says oops u must be Logged In the access this XD
For some reason it’s not banned, the school looks into our history and they ban pretty much all the games. I guess whenever they clicked on the url it says oops u must be Logged In the access this XD
DewEULI.png
Was able to access FR at work the other day on our tablet that's meant to be used only for to-go orders lol
Look, the restaurant was as dead as a funeral home and I wanted to grind archeology and play mahjong
Was able to access FR at work the other day on our tablet that's meant to be used only for to-go orders lol
Look, the restaurant was as dead as a funeral home and I wanted to grind archeology and play mahjong
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
I'm an accountant and I have FR open all day at work lol oops
I'm an accountant and I have FR open all day at work lol oops
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
When I was in grade school, almost all of FR was unbanned. And it's still funny to me that for some reason only the Dominance page was banned.
When I was in grade school, almost all of FR was unbanned. And it's still funny to me that for some reason only the Dominance page was banned.
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
its not blocked at my school bc probably bc its university and thers dorm students who have right to play in their dorms

sometiems i played it before class if i was there early

i dont think universities and colleges are as ban-happy as k-12 schools are

im not checking at work bc i dont wanna do nonworkstuff at work
its not blocked at my school bc probably bc its university and thers dorm students who have right to play in their dorms

sometiems i played it before class if i was there early

i dont think universities and colleges are as ban-happy as k-12 schools are

im not checking at work bc i dont wanna do nonworkstuff at work
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Mfw school blocks actual websites when I'm trying to research the Dust Bowl and source code in a college's official website about the weather of my local area and why it is how it is but Flight Rising isn't????
Mfw school blocks actual websites when I'm trying to research the Dust Bowl and source code in a college's official website about the weather of my local area and why it is how it is but Flight Rising isn't????
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11