Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw FR isn't banned on school wifi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
THANK U SCHOOL now I can use Baldwin more, I need that EXP

How about you guys, is FR banned in your school??
THANK U SCHOOL now I can use Baldwin more, I need that EXP

How about you guys, is FR banned in your school??
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
No, it's uncommon to find people playing FR over here Edit: A necro from 2016, it was surprising to find my old comment here! [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
No, it's uncommon to find people playing FR over here

Edit: A necro from 2016, it was surprising to find my old comment here!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Yeah, so I just use my data lol. Gotta browse the forums and do Baldwin somehow!
Yeah, so I just use my data lol. Gotta browse the forums and do Baldwin somehow!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@Allunar
I have a friend who knows it, but doesn't play it...hm I gotta coax her into it >:3

@EWSpirit I wonder how they knew of FR? but tbh yeah when I didn't know FR wasn't banned here, I wasted my data lmao
@Allunar
I have a friend who knows it, but doesn't play it...hm I gotta coax her into it >:3

@EWSpirit I wonder how they knew of FR? but tbh yeah when I didn't know FR wasn't banned here, I wasted my data lmao
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
FR was banned for like, the first two weeks of school but then it got unbanned? idk why but i'm not complaining.
FR was banned for like, the first two weeks of school but then it got unbanned? idk why but i'm not complaining.
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
Tfw there was no wifi at all when you were at school D: Like, in existence.

I don't think our schools have wifi even now, though. Definitely no wifi available for kids. I mean... why do they even need it at school? O_o

On the other hand, we have practically free mobile Internet (I pay 4 USD per month for 15 GB, 100 SMS and 250 min of calls), so... no wifi is not a problem :3

Tfw there was no wifi at all when you were at school D: Like, in existence.

I don't think our schools have wifi even now, though. Definitely no wifi available for kids. I mean... why do they even need it at school? O_o

On the other hand, we have practically free mobile Internet (I pay 4 USD per month for 15 GB, 100 SMS and 250 min of calls), so... no wifi is not a problem :3

@Karasuma My school blocks it with a firewall. Which I then tunnel under using a VPN.
@Karasuma My school blocks it with a firewall. Which I then tunnel under using a VPN.
cE1Dj2y.pngtiny_pherkad_by_rubidius-db5dkg1.gifn2kNHVn.png
@Karasuma Nope! However only the transmutation section of Baldwin is banned... I have no idea
@Karasuma Nope! However only the transmutation section of Baldwin is banned... I have no idea
waterfull.png
Heh, that's how I'm on FR so much cx it's all clear skies and smooth sailing for me. I wonder if anyone else in my school plays...
Heh, that's how I'm on FR so much cx it's all clear skies and smooth sailing for me. I wonder if anyone else in my school plays...
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
It wasn't when I was in high school...Then again, I was still in beta then it opened up my senior year to the public, so it was fairly new. I would play it in my animation class/make skins on the tablets!
It wasn't when I was in high school...Then again, I was still in beta then it opened up my senior year to the public, so it was fairly new. I would play it in my animation class/make skins on the tablets!
466w8yC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11