Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [2016] No Spendtember - Reg. CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Wull reg in a second @writtenbadly
Wull reg in a second @writtenbadly
Oh I'm joining this, I badly need to buy sakura flowerfalls for my dragons
Oh I'm joining this, I badly need to buy sakura flowerfalls for my dragons
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I'm gonna do this, I need obscene amounts of treasure!
I'm gonna do this, I need obscene amounts of treasure!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Lefuulei
good, i'm excited to see this running! idk about setting a goal though, i'm just here to have a good time :')
@Lefuulei
good, i'm excited to see this running! idk about setting a goal though, i'm just here to have a good time :')
@Katsha

Pinging myself so I can remember to spreadsheet when I'm done with classes today
@Katsha

Pinging myself so I can remember to spreadsheet when I'm done with classes today
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
I did this last year and I'm super excited to do it again! :D
I did this last year and I'm super excited to do it again! :D
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
because of vacation i may mis a few days in spendtember but can i still enter
because of vacation i may mis a few days in spendtember but can i still enter
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
@Lefuulei

Sooo I registered for epic...which means I can't buy the MP skins/accents for the festival. Have you ever seen a thread asking for those in exchange for some festival currency.
@Lefuulei

Sooo I registered for epic...which means I can't buy the MP skins/accents for the festival. Have you ever seen a thread asking for those in exchange for some festival currency.
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
@UniqueZephlyn - I honestly don't see why not. It comes out the same for your either way. Just boosts your forseeable profit in the end.

@Ore - You don't have to. The notes are jsut for your own personal use. So if it's "I want to set a goal" or "I'm just here to have fun!" or "I'm here to learn how to make money!" or anything like that, it's fine. :)

@danijust - I honestly couldn't answer that. I'm sure some people do. HOWEVER I'm sure some people do look to trade, especially those who hate coli grinding.
@UniqueZephlyn - I honestly don't see why not. It comes out the same for your either way. Just boosts your forseeable profit in the end.

@Ore - You don't have to. The notes are jsut for your own personal use. So if it's "I want to set a goal" or "I'm just here to have fun!" or "I'm here to learn how to make money!" or anything like that, it's fine. :)

@danijust - I honestly couldn't answer that. I'm sure some people do. HOWEVER I'm sure some people do look to trade, especially those who hate coli grinding.
@Lefuulei That's right. And since school will start for quite a few..this could actually work. Haha I just needed that boost. ^^
@Lefuulei That's right. And since school will start for quite a few..this could actually work. Haha I just needed that boost. ^^
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52