Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [2016] No Spendtember - Reg. CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Eeee I'm gonna try medium I think, I'm so excited ^^
Eeee I'm gonna try medium I think, I'm so excited ^^
qO3o9mR.pngXRLXA9U.pngT2nbrk6.pngk1sRRDt.pngtp1eAiM.pngsP61dTC.png5Pvzltj.pngTkQY47D.pngkIO8qd8.png7GFlGJN.pnggBtThqO.png
dyZM6SW.png
I was kind of indecisive, but... I think I'll join in on all the money saving madness. I've got so many genes to buy. And I've got a lot of gems to save up... those Arcane sprites aren't getting any cheaper. So... here goes!

@Lefuulei one question! For the Arcane festival, do the rules extend to skins and accents that can only be obtained from the MP? Those are the only things I buy during festivals, and the kind of challenge I do sort of depends on whether that's okay or not. :)
I was kind of indecisive, but... I think I'll join in on all the money saving madness. I've got so many genes to buy. And I've got a lot of gems to save up... those Arcane sprites aren't getting any cheaper. So... here goes!

@Lefuulei one question! For the Arcane festival, do the rules extend to skins and accents that can only be obtained from the MP? Those are the only things I buy during festivals, and the kind of challenge I do sort of depends on whether that's okay or not. :)
I'll try medium, but I'll stop when the Arcane Festival Starts
I'll try medium, but I'll stop when the Arcane Festival Starts
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
@Charias - it's all dependent on the mode you choose. Easy allows you to buy skins for the Arcane festival. Medium lets you do it on the Last day (saturday) if you haven't gotten them by then, so it encourages finding Chests as your first resource for Skins.
Hard and Epic will not allow you to buy skins.

However... If you do a harder mode than Medium and you end up buying skins, honestly there's no penalty for it? No one is holding you responsible for anything you do except yourself. It's more of a test of endurance.

@Illicit just a heads up that the column to edit the final savings won't open until October First. :)
@Charias - it's all dependent on the mode you choose. Easy allows you to buy skins for the Arcane festival. Medium lets you do it on the Last day (saturday) if you haven't gotten them by then, so it encourages finding Chests as your first resource for Skins.
Hard and Epic will not allow you to buy skins.

However... If you do a harder mode than Medium and you end up buying skins, honestly there's no penalty for it? No one is holding you responsible for anything you do except yourself. It's more of a test of endurance.

@Illicit just a heads up that the column to edit the final savings won't open until October First. :)
@Lefuulei oh, okay! I'll probably do a medium challenge just so I don't feel like I'm breaking the rules. :3
@Lefuulei oh, okay! I'll probably do a medium challenge just so I don't feel like I'm breaking the rules. :3
@Lefuulei

Thank you so much for getting this set up!
@Lefuulei

Thank you so much for getting this set up!
XQg5j7o.png
@Lefuulei

This seems cool! I'll register for easy, though I might change it to medium later depending. Quick question, what did you mean on the spreadsheet by Festival? Did you mean festival currency?
@Lefuulei

This seems cool! I'll register for easy, though I might change it to medium later depending. Quick question, what did you mean on the spreadsheet by Festival? Did you mean festival currency?
m6vglJ1.png
Let's see how much I can do this.
Let's see how much I can do this.
Light Sprite
@Lefuulei Thank you for setting this up!! I can't wait until the first of the month now~ ;w;
@Lefuulei Thank you for setting this up!! I can't wait until the first of the month now~ ;w;
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
HOOBOY I'M JUST GOING TO DIVE STRAIGHT INTO THIS ON MEDIUM KNOCK ON WOOD I DON'T FIND SOMETHING I WANT UNDERCUT WAY TOO MUCH!
HOOBOY I'M JUST GOING TO DIVE STRAIGHT INTO THIS ON MEDIUM KNOCK ON WOOD I DON'T FIND SOMETHING I WANT UNDERCUT WAY TOO MUCH!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52