Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [2016] No Spendtember - Reg. CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
I'll get on fixing that
I'll get on fixing that
@wwadingwilloww @Emordnilap @GrimMistress @Sylkaen @ThatOneIceWing

It should be fixed!
@wwadingwilloww @Emordnilap @GrimMistress @Sylkaen @ThatOneIceWing

It should be fixed!
@Lefuulei

Yep, it's fixed! Now ah, quick question... is it Hero mode, or Epic mode..? Sorry just kinda clarifying I guess
@Lefuulei

Yep, it's fixed! Now ah, quick question... is it Hero mode, or Epic mode..? Sorry just kinda clarifying I guess
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap - I believe I did change it to Epic mode. Made more sense? And don't worry about questions! I'm here to answer!
@Emordnilap - I believe I did change it to Epic mode. Made more sense? And don't worry about questions! I'm here to answer!
@Lefuulei

Ah, alrighty. I was just confused since on the spreadsheet it said Hero, but on here you'd written Epic, so... yeah. Thanks for telling me! ^u^
@Lefuulei

Ah, alrighty. I was just confused since on the spreadsheet it said Hero, but on here you'd written Epic, so... yeah. Thanks for telling me! ^u^
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

No problem! Thanks for catching that. I made the spreadsheet before the thread, hahaha
@Emordnilap

No problem! Thanks for catching that. I made the spreadsheet before the thread, hahaha
@Lefuulei
Can I join in easy mode? It was really great last time!
@Lefuulei
Can I join in easy mode? It was really great last time!
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon Sure can! I've added you into the spreadsheet, just make sure to update with your balance on September 1st!
@absolmon Sure can! I've added you into the spreadsheet, just make sure to update with your balance on September 1st!
@Lefuulei

Ahh, okay :3 And np!
@Lefuulei

Ahh, okay :3 And np!
pVhWnFy.png
@Lefuulei

Hey there! Could you add my Username for Medium Mode? This is going to be my first No Spendtember.
@Lefuulei

Hey there! Could you add my Username for Medium Mode? This is going to be my first No Spendtember.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52