Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you find this website
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i saw a ad on bloxcity.com
i saw a ad on bloxcity.com
One of my good friends at school had made an account during the previous registration window, and they knew I loved dragons so during the next registration window they told me I should join. I did, and now a year and a half later I am neck deep in dragon capitalism
One of my good friends at school had made an account during the previous registration window, and they knew I loved dragons so during the next registration window they told me I should join. I did, and now a year and a half later I am neck deep in dragon capitalism
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
I found someone on iFunny posting about FR and their dragons. I then proceeded to stalk to reg windows for a month or so and signed up as soon as the window was open.
I found someone on iFunny posting about FR and their dragons. I then proceeded to stalk to reg windows for a month or so and signed up as soon as the window was open.
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
It is/was a huge trend on ifunny, an app. So I joined

EDIT: @JaxieCat ayyyy (My user is Whirli, idk if I'm subed to you lmaoo)
It is/was a huge trend on ifunny, an app. So I joined

EDIT: @JaxieCat ayyyy (My user is Whirli, idk if I'm subed to you lmaoo)
@Whirli

B)

I haven't been truly active on iFunny since New Year's (flight rising took over my life lmao) but I check in every week or so to see what's going on. My user is JaxieCat, I used to be iFur with nearly 1k subs :p
@Whirli

B)

I haven't been truly active on iFunny since New Year's (flight rising took over my life lmao) but I check in every week or so to see what's going on. My user is JaxieCat, I used to be iFur with nearly 1k subs :p
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
i used to be on dragcave.net,then i realized there was a better site so i left and entered here
i used to be on dragcave.net,then i realized there was a better site so i left and entered here
H.
my friends introduced me to it. we signed up together but it took me a lot longer than them to get into the site, whoops
my friends introduced me to it. we signed up together but it took me a lot longer than them to get into the site, whoops
you really think someone would do that?
just go on the internet and tell lies?
I actually heard of it back in 2013 via a friend who was a kickstarter, but forgot to join until last year.

I actually heard of it back in 2013 via a friend who was a kickstarter, but forgot to join until last year.

Jp7QW8F.png
Made by Kurayami
I found an ad for Flight Rising while on either Roblox or Youtube, I can't remember.
I found an ad for Flight Rising while on either Roblox or Youtube, I can't remember.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Someone kept posting pictures of their dragons on an art site I use and it was killing me inside because it took me almost a year to find a reg window
Someone kept posting pictures of their dragons on an art site I use and it was killing me inside because it took me almost a year to find a reg window
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9