Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions of Dragon Flipping
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey, so I've been playing the auction house lately buying dragons and selling them for profit. I find that by watching the prices and what's selling you can easily make lots of gems and treasure this way while doing something else on the side. Whether it be flipping fodder or higher priced dragons, this is probably my main source of income on FR. I can easily make over 500kT a day during fierce dom battles, and during calmer weeks 100kT per day is easy to obtain.
As of late however I have noticed people get upset when their dragons are flipped. I always took it as a compliment and made a note to bump up that breeding pair's price range. So what do you guys think on the topic of dragon flipping, yay or nay?
Hey, so I've been playing the auction house lately buying dragons and selling them for profit. I find that by watching the prices and what's selling you can easily make lots of gems and treasure this way while doing something else on the side. Whether it be flipping fodder or higher priced dragons, this is probably my main source of income on FR. I can easily make over 500kT a day during fierce dom battles, and during calmer weeks 100kT per day is easy to obtain.
As of late however I have noticed people get upset when their dragons are flipped. I always took it as a compliment and made a note to bump up that breeding pair's price range. So what do you guys think on the topic of dragon flipping, yay or nay?
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
nay, I find it a little rude but I don't sell dragons and once you buy them they're technically yours to do with what you please so
nay, I find it a little rude but I don't sell dragons and once you buy them they're technically yours to do with what you please so
Yay. Once you buy that dragon, it's yours. The seller chose to sell it.
Yay. Once you buy that dragon, it's yours. The seller chose to sell it.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I'm completly fine with it.
If I sell a dragon on the ah and someone else tries to sell it for more, well.. all the more power to them. I got the money that I wanted for the dragon and if they think it is worth more, then good for them ^^
I usually price my hatchlings at 15kt, so that they're just out of the usual exalt-fodder price and if they won't sell, they'll just get exalted when they grow up, so I'm not really bothered if someone tries to sell it for more.
I'm completly fine with it.
If I sell a dragon on the ah and someone else tries to sell it for more, well.. all the more power to them. I got the money that I wanted for the dragon and if they think it is worth more, then good for them ^^
I usually price my hatchlings at 15kt, so that they're just out of the usual exalt-fodder price and if they won't sell, they'll just get exalted when they grow up, so I'm not really bothered if someone tries to sell it for more.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
It's fine by my book! The original seller got the price they wanted and if you have the patience to resell it, you get a well deserved profit as well.
It's fine by my book! The original seller got the price they wanted and if you have the patience to resell it, you get a well deserved profit as well.
I do it all the time! It's a great way to make money if you know what sells. I've made up to 200kt on dragons I've flipped lol. When Petals first came out I made loads of treasure, sniping underpriced dragons and reselling them for higher prices, it was amazing.

It's not rude at all, once you buy a dragon it's yours to do with as you please, it has no effect on the original buyer at all so I'm not sure why they'd care.
I do it all the time! It's a great way to make money if you know what sells. I've made up to 200kt on dragons I've flipped lol. When Petals first came out I made loads of treasure, sniping underpriced dragons and reselling them for higher prices, it was amazing.

It's not rude at all, once you buy a dragon it's yours to do with as you please, it has no effect on the original buyer at all so I'm not sure why they'd care.
I used to do it back when I had lair space, but dragons have been selling very slow for a few weeks. The ones too nice looking to exalt, I mean.

I'd buy out hatchlings for 4k, and put them back up for 10k.
If they sold before they became adults, cool.
If not, i'd exalt for 10k.

Always profit.
I used to do it back when I had lair space, but dragons have been selling very slow for a few weeks. The ones too nice looking to exalt, I mean.

I'd buy out hatchlings for 4k, and put them back up for 10k.
If they sold before they became adults, cool.
If not, i'd exalt for 10k.

Always profit.
[quote name="chespin" date=2016-06-23 15:00:54] It's fine by my book! The original seller got the price they wanted and if you have the patience to resell it, you get a well deserved profit as well. [/quote] This i dont care if you resold my derg not that big of a deal as i still get my money from the sale and the flipper will get money as well usually i dont really care what happens to my dergs its great if they end up in a home but if not oh well i chose to sell the derg if it gets sold/flipped its left my lair i have no more control over it
chespin wrote on 2016-06-23:

This i dont care if you resold my derg not that big of a deal as i still get my money from the sale and the flipper will get money as well usually i dont really care what happens to my dergs its great if they end up in a home but if not oh well i chose to sell the derg if it gets sold/flipped its left my lair i have no more control over it
qe7N2ik.png
i really dont mind honestly. if i didnt make as much money on my hatchling as i could then thats kinda on me, isn't it?
i really dont mind honestly. if i didnt make as much money on my hatchling as i could then thats kinda on me, isn't it?
it / he pronouns

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

feel free to ping, i lose track of threads very easily!
Dragon flipping was my main source of income for a long time. I've gotten lazy lately so I haven't been doing it, but I plan to get back into it when I feel like making more money.

It's a great way to earn treasure and I was lucky to never encounter anyone bothered by it. I flipped fodder primarily though (buying as hatchlings, holding a few days and reselling for adult prices) so most people selling under 10k expected their dragons to get exalted or such.
Dragon flipping was my main source of income for a long time. I've gotten lazy lately so I haven't been doing it, but I plan to get back into it when I feel like making more money.

It's a great way to earn treasure and I was lucky to never encounter anyone bothered by it. I flipped fodder primarily though (buying as hatchlings, holding a few days and reselling for adult prices) so most people selling under 10k expected their dragons to get exalted or such.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8