Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great List of the Clans of Sornieth
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Nobody

Your wish is my command.
@Nobody

Your wish is my command.
ZincAlloy.gif
@ZincAlloy

Thank you for the organization! It improves readability. Your work is appreciated!
@ZincAlloy

Thank you for the organization! It improves readability. Your work is appreciated!
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
The list now contains over 200 clans! That's quite a lot, so I decided to celebrate with a quick giveaway! And by quick, I mean it's already over. I just randomly generated a username from the list.

So... Congratatulations @piscula! You've won an unhatched egg. It should be in your inbox by the time you see this.

As for other list-related updates, I feel that this thread could use a banner or some other sort of art. Suggestions for what it could be are appreciated.
The list now contains over 200 clans! That's quite a lot, so I decided to celebrate with a quick giveaway! And by quick, I mean it's already over. I just randomly generated a username from the list.

So... Congratatulations @piscula! You've won an unhatched egg. It should be in your inbox by the time you see this.

As for other list-related updates, I feel that this thread could use a banner or some other sort of art. Suggestions for what it could be are appreciated.
ZincAlloy.gif
I've added the Violadawn Clan to the list! Now I'm gonna spend the next few hours visiting others, thanks to this awesome list!
I've added the Violadawn Clan to the list! Now I'm gonna spend the next few hours visiting others, thanks to this awesome list!
"Olim draco draco semper. Once a dragon, always a dragon." ~ AmethystGems

Come visit the Violadawn clan and have some fun!
@ZincAlloy
I appear to have entered myself twice by mistake, you can delete one if you need to.
@ZincAlloy
I appear to have entered myself twice by mistake, you can delete one if you need to.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Cleared out your duplicate entry.
@IronPen
Cleared out your duplicate entry.
ZincAlloy.gif
Added! I out mine under Ice - its our main location but many unofficials members reside basically everywhere around Sornieth :D
Added! I out mine under Ice - its our main location but many unofficials members reside basically everywhere around Sornieth :D
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
The Unknown is now official
I'm somewhat proud of myself ahaha
The Unknown is now official
I'm somewhat proud of myself ahaha
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@ZincAlloy hey I put mine in there
@ZincAlloy hey I put mine in there
boIu4p9.png
@ZincAlloy Great idea. Added my clan, too. :)
@ZincAlloy Great idea. Added my clan, too. :)
Idaz8GD.gif
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl ~

sellerie's PWYW | sellerie's Sales
Personal Project Log
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24