Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breeds do you forget exist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Snappers and nocs. .-.
Snappers and nocs. .-.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
Wildclaws, i don't think they are ugly or anything. they just don't feel like dragons...
i think it's the fact that they walk on two legs - just raptors with wings
Wildclaws, i don't think they are ugly or anything. they just don't feel like dragons...
i think it's the fact that they walk on two legs - just raptors with wings
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Pearlcatchers and snappers for me... Tundras less so but it still happens.
Pearlcatchers and snappers for me... Tundras less so but it still happens.
s1cIu80.png
Ridgebacks. I only own one, and for breeding purposes only (fodder). I hate the breed (love the concept, not so keen on art tbh. The artists are awesome though uvu), and well... Yeah. Sometimes Snappers too, but I see them from time to time (Snapperflies are a Wind subspecies so... Hehe).
Ridgebacks. I only own one, and for breeding purposes only (fodder). I hate the breed (love the concept, not so keen on art tbh. The artists are awesome though uvu), and well... Yeah. Sometimes Snappers too, but I see them from time to time (Snapperflies are a Wind subspecies so... Hehe).
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Faes usually. I don't really like the art and design :x
Faes usually. I don't really like the art and design :x
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Mirrors. The only time I've ever had one was when I bought a cheap fodder one JUST for the acheivement of having four of the beginner dragons in my lair. But it failed. I exalted it. Have since forgotten they exist. It's like I dont' even see them in AH.
Mirrors. The only time I've ever had one was when I bought a cheap fodder one JUST for the acheivement of having four of the beginner dragons in my lair. But it failed. I exalted it. Have since forgotten they exist. It's like I dont' even see them in AH.
lGriifT.png
So back when I was first making my Chibigon adoptables, I did all the breeds from memory.

Or at least I thought I did.

Then someone came in and asked if I could do Guardians and I was like WHOOPS.
So back when I was first making my Chibigon adoptables, I did all the breeds from memory.

Or at least I thought I did.

Then someone came in and asked if I could do Guardians and I was like WHOOPS.
ShpX9LV.png
Ridgebacks.
Ridgebacks.
yHGd0NE.gif
ridge backs and pearl catchers.
ridge backs and pearl catchers.
0DHG8af.png
If its not in my lair I have, at one point or another, forgotten the breed exists.
So most of them considering the tiny breed selection I have going on.
If its not in my lair I have, at one point or another, forgotten the breed exists.
So most of them considering the tiny breed selection I have going on.
Jd9Jdye.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12