Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@azurillturtle

If you plan on having a pinglist for people who want to be alerted to new events, I'd totally be in on it!
@azurillturtle

If you plan on having a pinglist for people who want to be alerted to new events, I'd totally be in on it!
uCR5SCW.png
I love this! :D I will absolutly partpicate in this! :'D
I love this! :D I will absolutly partpicate in this! :'D
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2016-01-17 09:06:22] @azurillturtle If you plan on having a pinglist for people who want to be alerted to new events, I'd totally be in on it! [/quote] omg azu i told u ppl would want a pintlisttt @FloatingInSpace will do! i'll start a pinglist when im on a laptop. thank u for letting us know! :)
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2016-01-17:
@azurillturtle

omg azu i told u ppl would want a pintlisttt

@FloatingInSpace
will do! i'll start a pinglist when im on a laptop. thank u for letting us know! :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Evoker
Aaaaa I love your Pokemon illustrations! They are adorable.
@Evoker
Aaaaa I love your Pokemon illustrations! They are adorable.
AHHHHH

So much excitement in this. My first Crystalline Gala ♥
AHHHHH

So much excitement in this. My first Crystalline Gala ♥
@mementomoe

Pinging myself for later, just because.

Pokemon theme, very fun.
@mementomoe

Pinging myself for later, just because.

Pokemon theme, very fun.
MementoMoe
I am currently amusing myself by clicking on the "Quit" buttons. 8D
I am currently amusing myself by clicking on the "Quit" buttons. 8D
7irhbB2.png
@Blanche

Hahaha! I'm glad someone noticed them, Clavidao and I had too much fun designing those xD
@Blanche

Hahaha! I'm glad someone noticed them, Clavidao and I had too much fun designing those xD
@Micheru
Heh, at first I thought it was going to link back to FR's main page, then I saw /ibaz on the hover and had to click! xD Bob's grinning avatar is the best for the last one, like "ha! no! fool! you'll never leave! trapped forever in an ice cube at the Gala hub!" >8D

Great job from both (well, all!) of you on the designs, everything looks so adorable ^-^
@Micheru
Heh, at first I thought it was going to link back to FR's main page, then I saw /ibaz on the hover and had to click! xD Bob's grinning avatar is the best for the last one, like "ha! no! fool! you'll never leave! trapped forever in an ice cube at the Gala hub!" >8D

Great job from both (well, all!) of you on the designs, everything looks so adorable ^-^
7irhbB2.png
@Clavicado
does this mean you'll make me a pinglist header :D
@Clavicado
does this mean you'll make me a pinglist header :D
glxY4Ve.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43