Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [BATTLE HUB] Battle of the First Four!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@Velsim
Earthdad is too old for those shenanigans. His magnificence speaks for itself :')
I wanted to give him a "solid" form because that's kindof what Earth emcompasses, yaknow? Meanwhile, the Windsinger and the Tidelord are more "flowy", and the Flameforger is volcanic force of power.
I wanted to make every deity look super cool u.u I hope I accomplished it!
@Velsim
Earthdad is too old for those shenanigans. His magnificence speaks for itself :')
I wanted to give him a "solid" form because that's kindof what Earth emcompasses, yaknow? Meanwhile, the Windsinger and the Tidelord are more "flowy", and the Flameforger is volcanic force of power.
I wanted to make every deity look super cool u.u I hope I accomplished it!
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
Getting really exited about this. The first one was so much fun to participate in, I can't wait to see the next outcome!
Getting really exited about this. The first one was so much fun to participate in, I can't wait to see the next outcome!
SUPPORTING WATER!!!
Going to post a special art thread for this soon for exalt fodder!
SUPPORTING WATER!!!
Going to post a special art thread for this soon for exalt fodder!
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1704031/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/OUOw2g1.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][i]"Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all ages, welcome to the Greatest Show in the world! Prepare yourself, because the circus is about to begin... For one week the First Four Flights of Sornieth are engaged in a battle to remember. Fire burns with a passion for a fight, Earth shakes with excitement for a challenge, Wind cannot wait to blow the competition away and Water will flood their adversaries with fear. Whether a warrior or a spectator, we will now present for your entertainment the most stupendous, magnificent, super-colossal spectacle and you are all invited to participate! All aboard! All aboard! Step right up, step right up! For you are at the circus! The Greatest Show on Sornieth! Why, yes it is, under the big top, striped and tall."[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1704031/1][b]I am declaring the Corgi Clubhouse open. Come and visit this circus of mini-games and prizes![/b][/url][/center]
OUOw2g1.png

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all ages, welcome to the Greatest Show in the world! Prepare yourself, because the circus is about to begin... For one week the First Four Flights of Sornieth are engaged in a battle to remember. Fire burns with a passion for a fight, Earth shakes with excitement for a challenge, Wind cannot wait to blow the competition away and Water will flood their adversaries with fear.

Whether a warrior or a spectator, we will now present for your entertainment the most stupendous, magnificent, super-colossal spectacle and you are all invited to participate!

All aboard! All aboard! Step right up, step right up! For you are at the circus! The Greatest Show on Sornieth! Why, yes it is, under the big top, striped and tall."

I am declaring the Corgi Clubhouse open. Come and visit this circus of mini-games and prizes!
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
Really pumped for this!! Didn't get to participate this year but this time around I'm a public buy attendant!! :D
Also I have like 50 leveled dragons ready to exalt :)
GO WATER GO WATER GO WATER!
Really pumped for this!! Didn't get to participate this year but this time around I'm a public buy attendant!! :D
Also I have like 50 leveled dragons ready to exalt :)
GO WATER GO WATER GO WATER!
66MHIIb.png
I don't know who to root for here...

Earth could be boulder than the others,
Wind is blowing me away,
Water washes away the competition,
and then Fire is burning through the battle.

Sorry not sorry

I don't know who to root for here...

Earth could be boulder than the others,
Wind is blowing me away,
Water washes away the competition,
and then Fire is burning through the battle.

Sorry not sorry

5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I'M SO HYPED

FIGHT ME WIND. MEET ME IN THE PIT, EARTH. FIRE'S PROFIT PUSHING BUT I'LL FIGHT THEM TOO I'LL FIGHT ANYONE
I'M SO HYPED

FIGHT ME WIND. MEET ME IN THE PIT, EARTH. FIRE'S PROFIT PUSHING BUT I'LL FIGHT THEM TOO I'LL FIGHT ANYONE
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="tigressRising" date=2016-01-09 12:58:15] [quote name="QueenParda" date=2016-01-09 11:40:36] [quote name="chespin" date=2016-01-09 10:39:52] [quote name="@Sopheroo" date=2016-01-09 10:33:00] [quote name="tigressRising" date=2016-01-09 10:28:32] [quote name="chespin" date=2016-01-09 09:25:07] WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER water water water water water [/quote] [b]WATER[/b] [/quote] [img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/groudon-primal.jpg[/img] WHAT-ER? EARTH EARTH EARTH EARTH EARTH EARTH [/quote] [color=#585c4f]WATEARTH.///////.././???? [/quote] WATER WATER WATER [/quote] Ahem. [img]http://i.imgur.com/2lpYTuv.png[/img] [/quote] A CHALLENGER APPEARS [img]http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/_ui/img/_en/october/art/mega_rayquaza.png[/img] I'm not in Wind but I'm wishing them good luck! Go get 'em!
tigressRising wrote on 2016-01-09:
QueenParda wrote on 2016-01-09:
chespin wrote on 2016-01-09:
@Sopheroo wrote on 2016-01-09:
tigressRising wrote on 2016-01-09:
chespin wrote on 2016-01-09:
WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER

water water water water water
WATER

groudon-primal.jpg

WHAT-ER?

EARTH EARTH EARTH EARTH EARTH EARTH

WATEARTH.///////.././????
WATER WATER WATER
Ahem.
2lpYTuv.png
A CHALLENGER APPEARS
mega_rayquaza.png

I'm not in Wind but I'm wishing them good luck! Go get 'em!
yHVNH4X.png
[quote name="brit" date=2016-01-09 20:00:53] I'M SO HYPED FIGHT ME WIND. MEET ME IN THE PIT, EARTH. FIRE'S PROFIT PUSHING BUT I'LL FIGHT THEM TOO I'LL FIGHT ANYONE [/quote] LETS FRICKIN GO. ILL FIGHT ALL OF THEM. WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME BUTT. ALL THE BUTT. WATER FLIGHT BEST FLIGHT.
brit wrote on 2016-01-09:
I'M SO HYPED

LETS FRICKIN GO. ILL FIGHT ALL OF THEM. WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME BUTT. ALL THE BUTT. WATER FLIGHT BEST FLIGHT.
66MHIIb.png
Family's watching NFL and I'm just here grinding coli and I just had an epiphany. Are these big dom battles like sports games? Do other flights sit on the sidelines in the coli/arena, cheering for their favorite teams? Are there like celebrity coli teams?
Family's watching NFL and I'm just here grinding coli and I just had an epiphany. Are these big dom battles like sports games? Do other flights sit on the sidelines in the coli/arena, cheering for their favorite teams? Are there like celebrity coli teams?
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36