Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could only have one/ cost?
1 2 3 4 5
Ridgeback.

AH prices are fine for how young the game is. As stated, they will drop over time, and it's kind of like paying for the convenience of getting the rarer breeds sooner, instead of being stuck on a reserve list for the next several months.
Ridgeback.

AH prices are fine for how young the game is. As stated, they will drop over time, and it's kind of like paying for the convenience of getting the rarer breeds sooner, instead of being stuck on a reserve list for the next several months.
Snapper. Definitely. I love them to bits. And it was the first scroll I have bought.
Snapper. Definitely. I love them to bits. And it was the first scroll I have bought.
16347812141_0c15e23841_o.png
Ridgeback.
Ridgeback.
birkinweskerfr.png
Snapper because they are so smug looking...
Snapper because they are so smug looking...
Buying over 1000 gems at 1:280
Pearlcatcher.
<3
Pearlcatcher.
<3
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Pearlcatcher for sure! <3
Pearlcatcher for sure! <3
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
spiral!
spiral!
All your votes have been added :).
All your votes have been added :).
Snapper! I absolutely adore them. I&#039;m waiting on a snapper scroll myself, but don&#039;t have the right dragon to use it on-- yet.

In terms of prices for an ungened, uncommon breed, I&#039;d always go slightly below the price of the scroll. Anything over the scroll&#039;s price and people can simply buy it themselves-- unless it&#039;s a desirable colour. ;_;

Spiral: No more than 250k-300k.
Snapper: No more than 250k-300k.
Pearlcatcher: No more than 150k-220k.
Ridgeback: No more than 150k-220k.
Snapper! I absolutely adore them. I&#039;m waiting on a snapper scroll myself, but don&#039;t have the right dragon to use it on-- yet.

In terms of prices for an ungened, uncommon breed, I&#039;d always go slightly below the price of the scroll. Anything over the scroll&#039;s price and people can simply buy it themselves-- unless it&#039;s a desirable colour. ;_;

Spiral: No more than 250k-300k.
Snapper: No more than 250k-300k.
Pearlcatcher: No more than 150k-220k.
Ridgeback: No more than 150k-220k.
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
Definitely Snapper.
Definitely Snapper.
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png