Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could only have one/ cost?
1 2 3 4 5
Spiral!

I don&#039;t actually mind the prices of them now, they&#039;re, what? 170-350k depending on genes and reserves? I could make that if I, you know, tried <.<
Spiral!

I don&#039;t actually mind the prices of them now, they&#039;re, what? 170-350k depending on genes and reserves? I could make that if I, you know, tried <.<
Spiral :3 My goal is totally to one day get a purple spiral :3
Spiral :3 My goal is totally to one day get a purple spiral :3
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Spiral, as much as I love baby snappers.
Spiral, as much as I love baby snappers.
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.giftumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
Spiral, definitely. Pearlcatchers are a close second, though, hence my plans to change all of my dragons into one or the other.

(Psst check out my breeding thread, guys. The prices are very reasonable for double-gened Spirals and Pearls.)
Spiral, definitely. Pearlcatchers are a close second, though, hence my plans to change all of my dragons into one or the other.

(Psst check out my breeding thread, guys. The prices are very reasonable for double-gened Spirals and Pearls.)
A Ridgeback, of course.
A Ridgeback, of course.
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
Pearlcatcher. Honestly, out of those four, the only one I would actively have in my cave. Maybe a Spiral, but Pearlcatcher is a landslide.

I think Snappers and Ridgebacks are kind of ugly, actually.
Pearlcatcher. Honestly, out of those four, the only one I would actively have in my cave. Maybe a Spiral, but Pearlcatcher is a landslide.

I think Snappers and Ridgebacks are kind of ugly, actually.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
Thanks everyone for answering. I have noticed that the prices in the Auction house have started to drop considerably for the starting breeds.

Thanks everyone for answering. I have noticed that the prices in the Auction house have started to drop considerably for the starting breeds.

Spirals, closely followed by Pearlcatchers. C:
Spirals, closely followed by Pearlcatchers. C:
Well, my goal is to get a ridgeback scroll in the next 24 hours for a breeding tomorrow so... ridgeback.

Actually, that will even it out since I already have two spirals, snappers, and pearlcatchers. I Only have one ridgeback. (That is mine, technically I have two, but I&#039;m just holding the unnamed female.)
Well, my goal is to get a ridgeback scroll in the next 24 hours for a breeding tomorrow so... ridgeback.

Actually, that will even it out since I already have two spirals, snappers, and pearlcatchers. I Only have one ridgeback. (That is mine, technically I have two, but I&#039;m just holding the unnamed female.)
I have added to the tally all the votes thus far :).
I have added to the tally all the votes thus far :).
1 2 3 4 5