Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could only have one/ cost?
1 2 3 4 5
Pearlcatcher, they're really neat *u* I'd be kinda sad that I couldn't have a Spiral though ;w;
Pearlcatcher, they're really neat *u* I'd be kinda sad that I couldn't have a Spiral though ;w;
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Spiral! Spirals are my favorite breed. Though I do like Pearlcatchers as well. <3
Spiral! Spirals are my favorite breed. Though I do like Pearlcatchers as well. <3
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
Spiral. :x
Spiral. :x
gM1MTf9.png
Definitely Pearlcatcher. They will forever be one of my favorite breeds. <3
Definitely Pearlcatcher. They will forever be one of my favorite breeds. <3
TIDELORD_sig.png
Ridgeback! Although pearlcatchers have been growing on me, too.
Ridgeback! Although pearlcatchers have been growing on me, too.
hu72dVR.png
In general I like Spiral the most out of those four.

But in reality, I choose breed based on the dragon itself, the colors and the personality I&#039;m going to give it. :3
In general I like Spiral the most out of those four.

But in reality, I choose breed based on the dragon itself, the colors and the personality I&#039;m going to give it. :3
JYOY.png
Spiral, considering I have all the other three! xDD
Spiral, considering I have all the other three! xDD
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
pearlcatchers! and yeah, i think prices are fine, at least on the forums; the auction house is way out of whack, though, probably because there&#039;s a remarkable shortage of rare dragons there in the first place. eventually, it&#039;ll even out to be as fair as the forum prices. give it time.
pearlcatchers! and yeah, i think prices are fine, at least on the forums; the auction house is way out of whack, though, probably because there&#039;s a remarkable shortage of rare dragons there in the first place. eventually, it&#039;ll even out to be as fair as the forum prices. give it time.
If I could have no other dragon? Snapper, definitely, I&#039;m in love with the buggers and will get one as soon as I can afford it :3

Though pearlcatchers would be a close follow-up.
If I could have no other dragon? Snapper, definitely, I&#039;m in love with the buggers and will get one as soon as I can afford it :3

Though pearlcatchers would be a close follow-up.
Spiral

I adore the crazy look they have to them.

I paid 325k for mine along with 3.9k of gems for his markings soooo :P

Spiral

I adore the crazy look they have to them.

I paid 325k for mine along with 3.9k of gems for his markings soooo :P

1 2 3 4 5