Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tips and Tricks for Beginners!
1 2 3 4 5
Kabumple! :D
Kabumple! :D
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
Don't hesitate to PM me. I don't bite (hard). :P
Your guide is how I found the site. I was browsing stuff for my next fire emblem playthrough and stumbled onto your FR guides. It sounded cool so I went ahead and tried this place out :P
Your guide is how I found the site. I was browsing stuff for my next fire emblem playthrough and stumbled onto your FR guides. It sounded cool so I went ahead and tried this place out :P
@orca: Hello there orca! Welcome to Flight Rising! I take it you read my FE hubs as well? I hope they helped you out! :)
@orca: Hello there orca! Welcome to Flight Rising! I take it you read my FE hubs as well? I hope they helped you out! :)
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
Immensely helpful, and tracking this just in case there are more questions I need answered~
Immensely helpful, and tracking this just in case there are more questions I need answered~
@Winterfate How funny! I actually came across your "Part 1" guide a while back while searching on google for more information on breeding. Now, as I search the forums, I happen upon this post and see that you've made a "Part 2"! Great information, thanks for putting it together sharing!
@Winterfate How funny! I actually came across your "Part 1" guide a while back while searching on google for more information on breeding. Now, as I search the forums, I happen upon this post and see that you've made a "Part 2"! Great information, thanks for putting it together sharing!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
I summon ye from the depths of the forum to aid fellow players once again! Muahahaha! :D

(bumped for visibility, with style)
I summon ye from the depths of the forum to aid fellow players once again! Muahahaha! :D

(bumped for visibility, with style)
Friends got me interested in this site. I made an account and immediately had a moment of 'I need to know things'. Googling actually led me to your guide. I enjoyed it a lot, so thank you for the work you put in it and making it available to everyone! I found it to be a great guide to start off with and get a handle on this :3
Friends got me interested in this site. I made an account and immediately had a moment of 'I need to know things'. Googling actually led me to your guide. I enjoyed it a lot, so thank you for the work you put in it and making it available to everyone! I found it to be a great guide to start off with and get a handle on this :3
b9aWflB.png
Thank you it was great help! :D
Thank you it was great help! :D
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
Your guide was one of the best sites I went to when I first joined (like 4 days go)! Thank you so much c:
Your guide was one of the best sites I went to when I first joined (like 4 days go)! Thank you so much c:
oooo very good guide
oooo very good guide
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5