Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tips and Tricks for Beginners!
1 2 3 4 5
No mention of the marketplace and the trading post, familiars, apparel and gems. :(
No mention of the marketplace and the trading post, familiars, apparel and gems. :(
@Draconicrose: I mentioned gems were the virtual currency of Flight Rising. :(

As for the other things, thank you for bringing that up. Even more things to add for Part 2. :D

(For the curious, I usually make multiple articles when a single article on the subject would run really long. Part 1, linked in the opening post, is running on close to 2700 words, so that's why I'm making the second part for the other things you guys are mentioning. It's also psychology, since most people will stop reading after a certain point if it runs too long. :P ).
@Draconicrose: I mentioned gems were the virtual currency of Flight Rising. :(

As for the other things, thank you for bringing that up. Even more things to add for Part 2. :D

(For the curious, I usually make multiple articles when a single article on the subject would run really long. Part 1, linked in the opening post, is running on close to 2700 words, so that's why I'm making the second part for the other things you guys are mentioning. It's also psychology, since most people will stop reading after a certain point if it runs too long. :P ).
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
Don't hesitate to PM me. I don't bite (hard). :P

Wow! What a great guide! I will certainly link this to someone who is having problems getting around the site ^-^ Wonderful job!

Wow! What a great guide! I will certainly link this to someone who is having problems getting around the site ^-^ Wonderful job!
Thank you @Rikkaix! I'm writing up Part 2 as we speak. I expect it to be done by Monday (combination of being distracted by things and a bit of writer's block in trying to explain a few things. XD)
Thank you @Rikkaix! I'm writing up Part 2 as we speak. I expect it to be done by Monday (combination of being distracted by things and a bit of writer's block in trying to explain a few things. XD)
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
I don't like to think of myself as a beginner, but this guide really pointed out a few things to me that I didn't get the first time around.

Thanks so much for this, this thread should be stickied to be more visible to newbies! :)
I don't like to think of myself as a beginner, but this guide really pointed out a few things to me that I didn't get the first time around.

Thanks so much for this, this thread should be stickied to be more visible to newbies! :)
I actually read that when I first joined and couldn't figure out what element to choose. It's a great guide, it's always confusing to be new.
I actually read that when I first joined and couldn't figure out what element to choose. It's a great guide, it's always confusing to be new.
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Thank you for making this guide, it was very helpful. ^^
Thank you for making this guide, it was very helpful. ^^
20fc377d-a12d-11eb-8443-e385aa290d0b.gif
GxXqMtQ.pngEiPW4qT.png
//still in the middle of reading this guide
It sounds like it's going to be really helpful. :D I'm still not really sure what to do so...yeah. XD
//still in the middle of reading this guide
It sounds like it's going to be really helpful. :D I'm still not really sure what to do so...yeah. XD
m16OKP.jpeg
Thanks for the fortuitous bump @Altair! :)

(I had just finished Part 2, so now you get to read both in one go! :P ).
Thanks for the fortuitous bump @Altair! :)

(I had just finished Part 2, so now you get to read both in one go! :P ).
The second part turned out great! I'm happy I could help you with what to write about in it! :D
The second part turned out great! I'm happy I could help you with what to write about in it! :D
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
1 2 3 4 5