Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Slothie
Can i join?
@Slothie
Can i join?
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@Novawaltz @Slothie @LadyBlackrose
Novawaltz- Always being kind to my friend Fallingstar5

Slothie-For starting this thread!

LadyBlackrose-Always being patient with me.
@Novawaltz @Slothie @LadyBlackrose
Novawaltz- Always being kind to my friend Fallingstar5

Slothie-For starting this thread!

LadyBlackrose-Always being patient with me.
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
Three people I think make the world a better place are: @ANemia @inugami and @Rhea

ouo They make the site tons of fun to be in, and both Anemia and Inu are the meme king and queen!
Three people I think make the world a better place are: @ANemia @inugami and @Rhea

ouo They make the site tons of fun to be in, and both Anemia and Inu are the meme king and queen!
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
@Kizmetto
AHHHHHH, thank you! That means a lot! Same to you!

I suppose I'll join in on this today, at least for today!

@Skuntank @Melia @Bionis
You guys are fantastic people, and have always been great. Hope you three have a wonderful day!
@Kizmetto
AHHHHHH, thank you! That means a lot! Same to you!

I suppose I'll join in on this today, at least for today!

@Skuntank @Melia @Bionis
You guys are fantastic people, and have always been great. Hope you three have a wonderful day!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Slothie

I would love to be apart of this! I might not be able to do them all due to time constraints but I'd love to participate when possible.
@Slothie

I would love to be apart of this! I might not be able to do them all due to time constraints but I'd love to participate when possible.
@noobat kind perfect child! ;o;
I def think that @inugami @noobat and @shiftie (and so many others!!) make the site more enjoyable. They're all humorous, generous people with big hearts 'v'
@noobat kind perfect child! ;o;
I def think that @inugami @noobat and @shiftie (and so many others!!) make the site more enjoyable. They're all humorous, generous people with big hearts 'v'
***Tag List Removed

Dec. 1st
  • List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

***Tag List Removed

Dec. 1st
  • List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

sigie.png
@zashara @lallie
Totally the best way to wakeup on a day you're feeling sick and blah <3
You both are wonderful and I probably would have slowly lost interest and slipped away from fr again if it weren't for you two!
@zashara @lallie
Totally the best way to wakeup on a day you're feeling sick and blah <3
You both are wonderful and I probably would have slowly lost interest and slipped away from fr again if it weren't for you two!
I'm tagging you due to the 30 day Kindness Challenge.

@Lionsong for always giving me dragon food when I take a hiatus. I am super appreciative and I'm finally earning food on my own for my massive lair :D

@mithrel for being awesome and donating so many familiars to the familiar trade bank I run. You rock.

@odaith for the gifts you've been sending recently :3
I'm tagging you due to the 30 day Kindness Challenge.

@Lionsong for always giving me dragon food when I take a hiatus. I am super appreciative and I'm finally earning food on my own for my massive lair :D

@mithrel for being awesome and donating so many familiars to the familiar trade bank I run. You rock.

@odaith for the gifts you've been sending recently :3
sigie.png
@Shadowspinner, since you got me into this craziness in the first place. Thanks, sis, now I have no free time :)

@Siyaa, the groups dragon guru, who patiently puts up with all my questions and is excellent at giving advice. Also thanks for the alchemy help!

@Istoki, the first friend I've made through this site. Your dragon lore has really inspired me to write better lore for my clan.
@Shadowspinner, since you got me into this craziness in the first place. Thanks, sis, now I have no free time :)

@Siyaa, the groups dragon guru, who patiently puts up with all my questions and is excellent at giving advice. Also thanks for the alchemy help!

@Istoki, the first friend I've made through this site. Your dragon lore has really inspired me to write better lore for my clan.
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26