Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Slothie
Sign me up! TIME FOR SOME HOLIDAY CHEER
@Slothie
Sign me up! TIME FOR SOME HOLIDAY CHEER
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
All signed up :D
All signed up :D
sigie.png
@slothie so you are pinging us when its "december 1st" yeah? because its december 1st here already and im not sure if i should just start doing the challenge now or not haha
@slothie so you are pinging us when its "december 1st" yeah? because its december 1st here already and im not sure if i should just start doing the challenge now or not haha
@Slothie

Put me on the pinglist, please! c: Otherwise I'll lose the thread.
@Slothie

Put me on the pinglist, please! c: Otherwise I'll lose the thread.
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Kizmetto Sometime after rollover. I operate on EST, but you could do it on your Dec. 1st as well :D
@Kizmetto Sometime after rollover. I operate on EST, but you could do it on your Dec. 1st as well :D
sigie.png
Sign me up please! @Slothie
Sign me up please! @Slothie
qAOaXBj.png
Day One.
List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

@Shulk
@bunnykei
@Xaldin

I have pinged you into this thread because i think you three are absolutely fantastic human beings. Each of you have been influential on my flight rising experience, one way or another. We may have met originally offsite, tumblr likely, but here we unite with dragons! I wanted to take this chance to thank you, your personalities, your humor, your opinions - everything! I cherish every bit of it. Thank you for being my friend on Flight Rising and enriching my experience here. I feel without you guys, i wouldn't be as open or friendly as i am today!
Day One.
List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

@Shulk
@bunnykei
@Xaldin

I have pinged you into this thread because i think you three are absolutely fantastic human beings. Each of you have been influential on my flight rising experience, one way or another. We may have met originally offsite, tumblr likely, but here we unite with dragons! I wanted to take this chance to thank you, your personalities, your humor, your opinions - everything! I cherish every bit of it. Thank you for being my friend on Flight Rising and enriching my experience here. I feel without you guys, i wouldn't be as open or friendly as i am today!
@Kizmetto Awh. Shucks. <3
@Kizmetto Awh. Shucks. <3
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
1st Day of the December Kindness Challenge and I'm really pumped and ready to go! I love making people smile!

Anyway today's challenge: List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

Well to me, Flight Rising is not just about the game, but about the communities as well. It is amazing that one thing has drawn us all together, and it is amazing how we have all bonded with each other and created long lasting friendships. It is hard to List only 3 people, everyone makes FR a better place in their own special way, but I would have to tag these lovely people.

@Sigiele @Zashara - For being two of the most awesome friends I have on this site. We came together over the Gifted Chimes Subspecies and we've had a great time ever since; laughing, crying over being broke, dragging each other away from very tempting expensive dragon purchases. To me, friends are really important, and they always make any game/forum a better place. Thanks for being great friends :D

@frozenpumpkin, who is a great personality and who has done such a good job in making the new comers to our flight feel welcome! I remember being a newbie, and feeling so lost, but people like her make it so much easier for new people to get around. They are also a great part of the windie community :D

Also, shoutout to the Windie Council and also to Paintminion, who does alot of work for the Wind Flight in regards to pretty much everything!
1st Day of the December Kindness Challenge and I'm really pumped and ready to go! I love making people smile!

Anyway today's challenge: List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

Well to me, Flight Rising is not just about the game, but about the communities as well. It is amazing that one thing has drawn us all together, and it is amazing how we have all bonded with each other and created long lasting friendships. It is hard to List only 3 people, everyone makes FR a better place in their own special way, but I would have to tag these lovely people.

@Sigiele @Zashara - For being two of the most awesome friends I have on this site. We came together over the Gifted Chimes Subspecies and we've had a great time ever since; laughing, crying over being broke, dragging each other away from very tempting expensive dragon purchases. To me, friends are really important, and they always make any game/forum a better place. Thanks for being great friends :D

@frozenpumpkin, who is a great personality and who has done such a good job in making the new comers to our flight feel welcome! I remember being a newbie, and feeling so lost, but people like her make it so much easier for new people to get around. They are also a great part of the windie community :D

Also, shoutout to the Windie Council and also to Paintminion, who does alot of work for the Wind Flight in regards to pretty much everything!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie

Aww Lallie! -hugs you to pieces. I love you sweetie and I look forward to coming on just to goof off and chat with you and @Sigiele . You guys are my best friends on here and I am SO happy I came across the Gifted Chimes and met you both. <3 My FR I think would be very quiet without the two of you. You both have encouraged me in so many ways I have lost count. You girls are the best! <3 -hugs you both-
@Lallie

Aww Lallie! -hugs you to pieces. I love you sweetie and I look forward to coming on just to goof off and chat with you and @Sigiele . You guys are my best friends on here and I am SO happy I came across the Gifted Chimes and met you both. <3 My FR I think would be very quiet without the two of you. You both have encouraged me in so many ways I have lost count. You girls are the best! <3 -hugs you both-
4Ead15V.png LDJqYzq.pngRNaINFJ.pngFYw20bK.png
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26