Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | N.A.S [Hiring!]
@ike9899 so i can read this when i'm actually awake. what i did read, though, looked awesome!
@ike9899 so i can read this when i'm actually awake. what i did read, though, looked awesome!
@SplashFeather

Ah, perhaps I was unclear but I was actually defending your proposed cost! Or trying to anyway. I was reading all the posts going "that's too expensive!" and "newbies can't afford that!" and wanted to provide a counter balance. Unfortunately I'm better at neutral analysis than earnest support so that really didn't come across...

Throw me on the pinglist pile!
@SplashFeather

Ah, perhaps I was unclear but I was actually defending your proposed cost! Or trying to anyway. I was reading all the posts going "that's too expensive!" and "newbies can't afford that!" and wanted to provide a counter balance. Unfortunately I'm better at neutral analysis than earnest support so that really didn't come across...

Throw me on the pinglist pile!
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.pngL4t11ki.gif
@Racnarath
Oh gosh, sorry if I came across rude! I didn't take your statement as an attack, so don't worry! I completely understand that you were supporting the cost.
Sure thing, I'll put you on the pinglist!

@ike9899
Okie dokie! Let me know what you think when you are awake, haha!
@Racnarath
Oh gosh, sorry if I came across rude! I didn't take your statement as an attack, so don't worry! I completely understand that you were supporting the cost.
Sure thing, I'll put you on the pinglist!

@ike9899
Okie dokie! Let me know what you think when you are awake, haha!
hi
@SplashFeather

No worries! I didn't think you were rude (or that my statement could be taken as an attack(!?)). It just seemed like we had some miscommunication and I wanted to be sure we understood each other.
@SplashFeather

No worries! I didn't think you were rude (or that my statement could be taken as an attack(!?)). It just seemed like we had some miscommunication and I wanted to be sure we understood each other.
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.pngL4t11ki.gif
Wow, this has gotten so much attention! I'm really excited to see where this goes - I had no idea it would be so popular. @SplashFeather, how many teachers have actually signed up?
Wow, this has gotten so much attention! I'm really excited to see where this goes - I had no idea it would be so popular. @SplashFeather, how many teachers have actually signed up?
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom
The number of teachers who have signed up will be kept private, but it's quite a decent amount! I agree, I never thought that NAS would become so popular either! I'm very happy with all the interest it's been getting! However more applications are always wanted!
@MidnightBlossom
The number of teachers who have signed up will be kept private, but it's quite a decent amount! I agree, I never thought that NAS would become so popular either! I'm very happy with all the interest it's been getting! However more applications are always wanted!
hi
@SplashFeather I've seen one-time lessons mentioned but not found any conclusion on them - will they be offered? There's no way I'd be able to commit to creating a whole course but I'd love to teach something.
@SplashFeather I've seen one-time lessons mentioned but not found any conclusion on them - will they be offered? There's no way I'd be able to commit to creating a whole course but I'd love to teach something.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Sciencing
I'm not sure what you mean-can you please elaborate?
@Sciencing
I'm not sure what you mean-can you please elaborate?
hi
@SplashFeather Essentially courses with only one or two lessons, for teachers and students who don't have the time/money to work with a full-length course.
@SplashFeather Essentially courses with only one or two lessons, for teachers and students who don't have the time/money to work with a full-length course.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Sciencing
Yes, "Workshop" courses are going to be held, which will be shorter and cheaper and based on other topics such as Roleplaying for beginners, Colissium training, and several other topics of the like!
@Sciencing
Yes, "Workshop" courses are going to be held, which will be shorter and cheaper and based on other topics such as Roleplaying for beginners, Colissium training, and several other topics of the like!
hi