Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR 2015] Riot of Rot Event Hub (OVER)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Plaguebringer blessed me. *grumbles* Is dragon flu able to cross species? :P
I have been really sick all weekend *sobs forever*, but I have not forgotten about the fight or the hub!

Now that Riot of Rot has ended and the activities put on by the Plague flight are winding down, everyone is waiting to see if the Shade Plague has been beaten.

I have a few of my dragons out on assignment now to scope the land to provide us an up-to-date analysis of what is going on in Sornieth. I expect that the full recap and report will be available tomorrow. Good luck, everyone!
Plaguebringer blessed me. *grumbles* Is dragon flu able to cross species? :P
I have been really sick all weekend *sobs forever*, but I have not forgotten about the fight or the hub!

Now that Riot of Rot has ended and the activities put on by the Plague flight are winding down, everyone is waiting to see if the Shade Plague has been beaten.

I have a few of my dragons out on assignment now to scope the land to provide us an up-to-date analysis of what is going on in Sornieth. I expect that the full recap and report will be available tomorrow. Good luck, everyone!
wzRAAhQ.png
[center][b][size=7][color=maroon]FINAL Weekly Riot of Rot Update[/size][/b][/center] Welcome to the final Riot of Rot 2015 Event Hub update! I would like to take a moment to thank you all for visiting the hub and participating in the activities that the Plague Flight put together for you. I know that I truly had a blast getting to know so many new people through the hub and events, and these activities were way fun! As a token of our appreciation, we have a special 2015 Riot of Rot Participant badge that is available to anyone that wants to comemorate their participation, made by @CommanderBacon! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8lnlMXu.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027][img]http://i.imgur.com/8lnlMXu.png[/img][/code][/center] I also want to take a moment to thank those unsung heroes that helped our event runners for making sure that we put on a fantastic festival: @thesunthegodssaw @squishypenguin @crowe @Teeka @Pained @Octopuslord @Ultimatomo @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @pushpin @Shalzuku @Regenwasserherz @spacegrump @Phenri as well as our receivers for the OOF raffle: [size=1]@RandomShmoe @SquishyPenguin @ewoman @Scream @Toasted @Baird @Macabre @Pained @Frankie @ArkhamAnja @N0B0DY @Psychostorm @Leiari @Blackhearted @Druddigon8 @Seiryuu @wasteofanangel @RottingFlesh @Gacha @isburning @Riko @Poi @atalaeai @origamiwolf @Keraunic @kalhalla @Lunila @GhostGirl32 @Sylvandyr @Slyjinks @Faeye @Quake @Puhff[/size] [b][color=maroon]All of the Riot of Rot activities for 2015 have ended. Click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027#post_14404760]HERE[/url] to see the status of prizes for all of the events! [img]http://i.imgur.com/dOnyibw.png[/img] [b][color=maroon][u]3 November 2015:[/u] Anonymous Reporter here to bring you the latest updates on the Shade Plague that has terrorized Sornieth since it was first spotted permeating outward from the Wyrmwound one month ago. The Shade Plague, unlike any other disease released from the Wyrmwound, destroys everything in its path and leaves no hope for survival. But the clans refused to give up! Last week the dragons infected by the Shade Plague sought one another, and the Shade's army was vast. @Plaguebringer was unwilling to wait for the Shade to make its first move, and went on the offensive by sending six diseases around Sornieth. While each clan was visibily weaker as they were overcome with sicknesses such as the Black Death and Tuberculosis, the clans became stronger as their immune systems got a boost! While strengthening the dragons of Sornieth, Nature, Shadow, and Lightning clans led an assault last week, sending hundreds of dragons to fight The Shade head on alongside their deities in the hopes that it would weaken the Shade's hold on its plague... To break the literal darkness the bathed the land and choked life from the plantlife, Sorniethians created Sickening Shade Spookers to drive it away, drawing on ancient customs of scaring spirits off from homes on Halloween. According to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1612425]the thread[/url], "data from multiple experiments has shown that the all devouring being is scared silly by lit pumpkins(gourds)! So now armed with this knowledge, the easiest way to protect your lairs from the Shade Plague is to place a carved pumpkin or two right outside your door, and light a candle inside on fire!" It appears that this, combined with weakening The Shade on the battle front and making dragons stronger, helped to beat back The Shade! Scouts began to report rays of light shining through the darkness in the early hours on Sunday. As the diseases began to spread around Sornieth, host and neighboring clans received a boost to their immunity, making them better able to ward off the effects of the Shade Plague. In many cases Shadebounds were rescued - though they remember nothing of their time bathed in darkness. But not all of the Shadebound dragons could be saved; for some, the changes to their physiology and personality are permanent, likely depending on the amount of time they were infected. Dragons still touched by the Shade no longer harbor illwill toward the rest of Sornieth, but few can agree on a purpose. [i]Or they are not sharing. [/i] Through the combined effort of all of Sornieth, today the clouds have lifted and the sun shines across the land. The world awakens from its slumber. Was it all a dream? A nightmare? What does it all mean? What was The Shade's plan? We may never know. But for now we relish in the fact that it has been beaten. [i]For now.[/i] [b][color=maroon]To read all of the news and updates, click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027#post_14404764]HERE[/url]![/b] [size=1]@Vaze @Toxa @Regenwasserherz @Maelstronomer @Urbenjokester @Nukleer @WolfSong @Dragondrop @Wingworm @Tobias @unicornssparkle @SquishyPenguin @KittenFromHell @satellitekuzu @UserOfShadows @Shalzuku @thefrayna @Fallowsthorn @WillowPhoenix @Raewyn @Phooka @englishcapital @Torru @helenehime @Silurian @CornixElecti @korvas @CasualTea96 @Nitrostreak @fuwafuwa @Vil @TalaniSilverwolf @Giratina @Shikokukun @StrykeSlammerII @Lapin @Diamondshine101 @Tsuriruto @RemanLT @Arietta @Scania @ryoubakura @Watercolour @Asagi @Stanzascale @ThisOneIsBlue @Felox @BlueDragonSona @Ethras @Slyjinks @Leopardmask @Mirrinaattori @bubbie @Tria91 @Amstaffstriss @sagestuck @Drakenhart @AsmaetheFox @ScorpiusVyxen @SevenBreaths @Amehime @Swiftpaw99 @Espoir @Llealynarisia @SkylerFarrier @felistopaz @Unazaki[/size]
FINAL Weekly Riot of Rot Update

Welcome to the final Riot of Rot 2015 Event Hub update! I would like to take a moment to thank you all for visiting the hub and participating in the activities that the Plague Flight put together for you. I know that I truly had a blast getting to know so many new people through the hub and events, and these activities were way fun!

As a token of our appreciation, we have a special 2015 Riot of Rot Participant badge that is available to anyone that wants to comemorate their participation, made by @CommanderBacon!
8lnlMXu.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027][img]http://i.imgur.com/8lnlMXu.png[/img]

I also want to take a moment to thank those unsung heroes that helped our event runners for making sure that we put on a fantastic festival: @thesunthegodssaw @squishypenguin @crowe @Teeka @Pained @Octopuslord @Ultimatomo @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @pushpin @Shalzuku @Regenwasserherz @spacegrump @Phenri

as well as our receivers for the OOF raffle: @RandomShmoe @SquishyPenguin @ewoman @Scream @Toasted @Baird @Macabre @Pained @Frankie @ArkhamAnja @N0B0DY @Psychostorm @Leiari @Blackhearted @Druddigon8 @Seiryuu @wasteofanangel @RottingFlesh @Gacha @isburning @Riko @Poi @atalaeai @origamiwolf @Keraunic @kalhalla @Lunila @GhostGirl32 @Sylvandyr @Slyjinks @Faeye @Quake @Puhff

All of the Riot of Rot activities for 2015 have ended. Click HERE to see the status of prizes for all of the events!

dOnyibw.png

3 November 2015: Anonymous Reporter here to bring you the latest updates on the Shade Plague that has terrorized Sornieth since it was first spotted permeating outward from the Wyrmwound one month ago.

The Shade Plague, unlike any other disease released from the Wyrmwound, destroys everything in its path and leaves no hope for survival. But the clans refused to give up!

Last week the dragons infected by the Shade Plague sought one another, and the Shade's army was vast. @Plaguebringer was unwilling to wait for the Shade to make its first move, and went on the offensive by sending six diseases around Sornieth. While each clan was visibily weaker as they were overcome with sicknesses such as the Black Death and Tuberculosis, the clans became stronger as their immune systems got a boost!

While strengthening the dragons of Sornieth, Nature, Shadow, and Lightning clans led an assault last week, sending hundreds of dragons to fight The Shade head on alongside their deities in the hopes that it would weaken the Shade's hold on its plague...

To break the literal darkness the bathed the land and choked life from the plantlife, Sorniethians created Sickening Shade Spookers to drive it away, drawing on ancient customs of scaring spirits off from homes on Halloween. According to the thread, "data from multiple experiments has shown that the all devouring being is scared silly by lit pumpkins(gourds)! So now armed with this knowledge, the easiest way to protect your lairs from the Shade Plague is to place a carved pumpkin or two right outside your door, and light a candle inside on fire!" It appears that this, combined with weakening The Shade on the battle front and making dragons stronger, helped to beat back The Shade! Scouts began to report rays of light shining through the darkness in the early hours on Sunday.

As the diseases began to spread around Sornieth, host and neighboring clans received a boost to their immunity, making them better able to ward off the effects of the Shade Plague. In many cases Shadebounds were rescued - though they remember nothing of their time bathed in darkness.

But not all of the Shadebound dragons could be saved; for some, the changes to their physiology and personality are permanent, likely depending on the amount of time they were infected. Dragons still touched by the Shade no longer harbor illwill toward the rest of Sornieth, but few can agree on a purpose. Or they are not sharing.

Through the combined effort of all of Sornieth, today the clouds have lifted and the sun shines across the land. The world awakens from its slumber. Was it all a dream? A nightmare?

What does it all mean? What was The Shade's plan? We may never know. But for now we relish in the fact that it has been beaten. For now.

To read all of the news and updates, click HERE!

@Vaze @Toxa @Regenwasserherz @Maelstronomer @Urbenjokester @Nukleer @WolfSong @Dragondrop @Wingworm @Tobias @unicornssparkle
@SquishyPenguin @KittenFromHell @satellitekuzu @UserOfShadows @Shalzuku @thefrayna @Fallowsthorn @WillowPhoenix @Raewyn @Phooka @englishcapital @Torru @helenehime @Silurian @CornixElecti @korvas @CasualTea96 @Nitrostreak @fuwafuwa @Vil @TalaniSilverwolf @Giratina @Shikokukun @StrykeSlammerII @Lapin @Diamondshine101 @Tsuriruto @RemanLT @Arietta @Scania @ryoubakura @Watercolour @Asagi @Stanzascale @ThisOneIsBlue @Felox @BlueDragonSona @Ethras @Slyjinks @Leopardmask @Mirrinaattori @bubbie @Tria91 @Amstaffstriss @sagestuck @Drakenhart @AsmaetheFox @ScorpiusVyxen @SevenBreaths @Amehime @Swiftpaw99 @Espoir @Llealynarisia @SkylerFarrier @felistopaz @Unazaki
wzRAAhQ.png
Such a pretty badge * o *
Such a pretty badge * o *
qesQFkT.gif
@kalhalla @CommanderBacon
DAT BADGE THO!

also it always makes me super happy to have my name crop up in the thanks section, and things qvq
@kalhalla @CommanderBacon
DAT BADGE THO!

also it always makes me super happy to have my name crop up in the thanks section, and things qvq
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@SquishyPenguin BLING IT ON
@SquishyPenguin BLING IT ON
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
Ahhh this is so pretty uvu Thank you, to all who took part in this year's RoR. I had a great time.
Ahhh this is so pretty uvu Thank you, to all who took part in this year's RoR. I had a great time.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
That's a seriously shiny badge!! o: @CommanderBacon

@kalhalla
You deserve a million high fives for all the hard work you put into this years RoR! The story was very entertaining to read, and you did a great job incorporating the events that were connected to the hubs theme!
That's a seriously shiny badge!! o: @CommanderBacon

@kalhalla
You deserve a million high fives for all the hard work you put into this years RoR! The story was very entertaining to read, and you did a great job incorporating the events that were connected to the hubs theme!
Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester ty ty I'd like to thank the Plagueblinger and the Academy.
@Urbenjokester ty ty I'd like to thank the Plagueblinger and the Academy.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@CommanderBacon

THE BLING IS STRONG WITH YOU

@SquishyPenguin

And it warms my heart to have people like you so eager to help out!

@Urbenjokester

Awe, thanks *blushes* I was more than happy to do it and am glad that people seemed to enjoy themselves! I really couldn't have done it without all of you though. For reals.
@CommanderBacon

THE BLING IS STRONG WITH YOU

@SquishyPenguin

And it warms my heart to have people like you so eager to help out!

@Urbenjokester

Awe, thanks *blushes* I was more than happy to do it and am glad that people seemed to enjoy themselves! I really couldn't have done it without all of you though. For reals.
wzRAAhQ.png
Ooh, that badge is so pretty! :O

I'd like to give a huge thank you for the whole Plague flight for making RoR really awesome and fun! :D
Ooh, that badge is so pretty! :O

I'd like to give a huge thank you for the whole Plague flight for making RoR really awesome and fun! :D
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33