Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Torch Pass: The WINNER REVEALED!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
@Maiiau
Wonderful, thank you very much! Now I'm gonna read up on all of Torch's travellings hah!
@Maiiau
Wonderful, thank you very much! Now I'm gonna read up on all of Torch's travellings hah!
Awe, I am glad to see that Torch is keeping dry and lit in Water!

@Vesperupus

I sent the Plague lore off last night before I went to bed, so it definitely will be added soon.

Awe, I am glad to see that Torch is keeping dry and lit in Water!

@Vesperupus

I sent the Plague lore off last night before I went to bed, so it definitely will be added soon.

wzRAAhQ.png
oh wow! i missed an ADVENTURE didn't i??
oh wow! i missed an ADVENTURE didn't i??
LVLfVNZ.png
Apologies for not being around much last night. I'll try to catch up to everyone today.
Apologies for not being around much last night. I'll try to catch up to everyone today.
@Tobias

Since I'll send Torch to Shadow I wanted to ask if I'm supposed to clear her bio first and send you a pm with the code so you can post it in the collection?
@Tobias

Since I'll send Torch to Shadow I wanted to ask if I'm supposed to clear her bio first and send you a pm with the code so you can post it in the collection?
art_sig_by_nioell-db7n8mg.pngaccents_sig_by_nioell-db7n8oc.png
@Nioell
Yes please, just put the code in a .doc or something and send me the link along with your count. Thanks a lot.
@Nioell
Yes please, just put the code in a .doc or something and send me the link along with your count. Thanks a lot.
@Tobias

Alright, will do :)
@Tobias

Alright, will do :)
art_sig_by_nioell-db7n8mg.pngaccents_sig_by_nioell-db7n8oc.png
@Tobias

:D So Torch is coming back around to Fire Flight, yes? Will we get a chance to leave nice things in her bio as well?
@Tobias

:D So Torch is coming back around to Fire Flight, yes? Will we get a chance to leave nice things in her bio as well?
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

Yeah, originally that was the plan. A lot of Fire seems to have been largely ignoring this event though, so I'm not sure whether or not anyone will be interested.
@Fawntastic

Yeah, originally that was the plan. A lot of Fire seems to have been largely ignoring this event though, so I'm not sure whether or not anyone will be interested.
@Tobias

:3 I'd be interested! I can ask around the forums to see if any other Fire Clans who like to write lore might like to participate.

I honestly didn't think this was open to Fire members, I woulda spoke up sooner!
@Tobias

:3 I'd be interested! I can ask around the forums to see if any other Fire Clans who like to write lore might like to participate.

I honestly didn't think this was open to Fire members, I woulda spoke up sooner!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33