Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Torch Pass: The WINNER REVEALED!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33
:D Torch! Glad to hear she's back!
Now let's hope this doesn't happen again woops
:D Torch! Glad to hear she's back!
Now let's hope this doesn't happen again woops
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Stanzascale

EeeeeeeeeEEEE *unearthly screeching*

I <3 the banner! *grabs and tosses it up into the Lightning planning thread*

Now if only we got more signature space. What to cut, what to cut... =))
@Stanzascale

EeeeeeeeeEEEE *unearthly screeching*

I <3 the banner! *grabs and tosses it up into the Lightning planning thread*

Now if only we got more signature space. What to cut, what to cut... =))
@Clarnico Ask @Hanelli or check your Flight Forums for info!
@Clarnico Ask @Hanelli or check your Flight Forums for info!
@BeingOfNature Shadow is now on the 19th! Water gets Torch tonight at rollover.

@Stanzascale thank you so much!! (or thank the artist so much...) I'll be glad to wear it :D
@BeingOfNature Shadow is now on the 19th! Water gets Torch tonight at rollover.

@Stanzascale thank you so much!! (or thank the artist so much...) I'll be glad to wear it :D
@Tobias
Is the Plague Torch Pass banner still in the making, or did I miss it on any of the other pages?
@Tobias
Is the Plague Torch Pass banner still in the making, or did I miss it on any of the other pages?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden It wasn't made since the Flights had already participated and
Oh I never replied to @Stanzascale...

I don't know if the artist would mind doing it anyway? I'd hate to cause more trouble but I guess some people would still wear them?
@Aiden It wasn't made since the Flights had already participated and
Oh I never replied to @Stanzascale...

I don't know if the artist would mind doing it anyway? I'd hate to cause more trouble but I guess some people would still wear them?
@Stanzascale
A plague banner would be nice, but if they don't want to do it, I don't mind much.
@Stanzascale
A plague banner would be nice, but if they don't want to do it, I don't mind much.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Stanzascale An Arcane banner would be lovely! [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/08111ef28a4eabecb18d56f540eeb547/tumblr_inline_mgr5x2azBW1qcqwuv.gif[/img]
@Stanzascale

An Arcane banner would be lovely!

tumblr_inline_mgr5x2azBW1qcqwuv.gif
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="Aiden" date=2015-08-17 20:38:41] @Stanzascale A plague banner would be nice, but if they don't want to do it, I don't mind much. [/quote] @Aiden This is actually already something that has been in the works that Zith and I were going to surprise participants with. ;) And I just wanted to ping @Nioell to confirm that I am sending you Torch tonight, aiming for between 23:50 and 23:55!
Aiden wrote on 2015-08-17:
@Stanzascale

@Aiden

This is actually already something that has been in the works that Zith and I were going to surprise participants with. ;)

And I just wanted to ping @Nioell to confirm that I am sending you Torch tonight, aiming for between 23:50 and 23:55!
wzRAAhQ.png
@Stanzascale
It would be wonderful to have a little banner as a reminder of this awesome event!
Please could a banner be made for the flights who have already had Torch pass through?
@Stanzascale
It would be wonderful to have a little banner as a reminder of this awesome event!
Please could a banner be made for the flights who have already had Torch pass through?
V8GfXRi.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33