Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't care about familiars. Just me?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't have a problem. I can stop anytime I want.
I don't have a problem. I can stop anytime I want.
citruslogo_zpsfed9bde5.png
I only really have one for each of my dragons and extra holiday ones, as a future investment. They look pretty neat and I tend to incorporate it into any lore I have, but that's basically the start and finish of my interest in them. Collecting them all seems like the sort of thing I'd get worked up over and I try not to actively invite that sort of thing into my life.
I only really have one for each of my dragons and extra holiday ones, as a future investment. They look pretty neat and I tend to incorporate it into any lore I have, but that's basically the start and finish of my interest in them. Collecting them all seems like the sort of thing I'd get worked up over and I try not to actively invite that sort of thing into my life.
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png+8FRT
Familiars are boring to bond with, so I don't bother with it.
Familiars are boring to bond with, so I don't bother with it.
I like my familiars, but I'd be significantly more interested in doing a pseudo-Pokemon catch 'em all journey--and reaping the cash prizes from bonding--when/if there will be a bond-all button.

>.>
I like my familiars, but I'd be significantly more interested in doing a pseudo-Pokemon catch 'em all journey--and reaping the cash prizes from bonding--when/if there will be a bond-all button.

>.>
I actually started off not really caring about collecting them all. I even sold quite a rare one at the start of the game for a stupid cheap amount
(which I later regretted and bought back for a -really- expensive price haha)

But now I have the complete the beastry bug, and I can't stop till I do!
I actually started off not really caring about collecting them all. I even sold quite a rare one at the start of the game for a stupid cheap amount
(which I later regretted and bought back for a -really- expensive price haha)

But now I have the complete the beastry bug, and I can't stop till I do!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
I'm sure at some point I'll feel the need to complete it but... I've never been a copleationist. Especially for what some of those familiars cost in irl money like I think I could pay rent with a light sprite atm?
I'm sure at some point I'll feel the need to complete it but... I've never been a copleationist. Especially for what some of those familiars cost in irl money like I think I could pay rent with a light sprite atm?
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
I didn't for a long time, but now I'm on a quest for the sprites. Just going to pretend the KS familiars and the Boolean don't exist.
I didn't for a long time, but now I'm on a quest for the sprites. Just going to pretend the KS familiars and the Boolean don't exist.
SVbOCPL.png
Not real interested in familiar collecting. For what the sprites cost I could get absolutely top level apparel and accents for every perma dragon I own and have plenty left over for all the gene scrolls I'd ever need.
Not real interested in familiar collecting. For what the sprites cost I could get absolutely top level apparel and accents for every perma dragon I own and have plenty left over for all the gene scrolls I'd ever need.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I like animals and monsters and monsterous humanoids, so I naturally I like familiars, but there are plenty I don't care for, like those penguins, mammertees, kelp tenders, and those ugly longnecks. There are going to be familiars I don't want, so I don't need all of them, but I'm going to have 250+ and be happy with it.

Plus I have gotten so many chests from my familiars and since I don't open the Iron/Gilded I make bank. Also selling retired ones is very profitable. Yes.
I like animals and monsters and monsterous humanoids, so I naturally I like familiars, but there are plenty I don't care for, like those penguins, mammertees, kelp tenders, and those ugly longnecks. There are going to be familiars I don't want, so I don't need all of them, but I'm going to have 250+ and be happy with it.

Plus I have gotten so many chests from my familiars and since I don't open the Iron/Gilded I make bank. Also selling retired ones is very profitable. Yes.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I like hoarding collecting
also it gives me money and the bestiary gets all colored up

Another goal to tend to -shrugs-
I like hoarding collecting
also it gives me money and the bestiary gets all colored up

Another goal to tend to -shrugs-
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8