Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't care about familiars. Just me?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i just like seeing my dragons have cute matching friends haha. and chests, chests are good too!
i just like seeing my dragons have cute matching friends haha. and chests, chests are good too!
i'm obsessed with familiars. it's probably not just you, but uh i can't relate. cuz obsession.

the dumb number under my username brings me a lot of satisfaction and i don't know why.
i also do a little jig when i find a new one from the coli. it's exciting kinda idk
i'm obsessed with familiars. it's probably not just you, but uh i can't relate. cuz obsession.

the dumb number under my username brings me a lot of satisfaction and i don't know why.
i also do a little jig when i find a new one from the coli. it's exciting kinda idk
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
More familiars = more chests = more treasure, gems, apparel, and other stuff.

Apart from that, I like collecting them because it looks nicer when I open my bestiary (~aesthetic~) but also because it gives me goals. Sometimes pursuing these means more effort/time in the coli (which is needed), or selling dragons.

More familiars = more chests = more treasure, gems, apparel, and other stuff.

Apart from that, I like collecting them because it looks nicer when I open my bestiary (~aesthetic~) but also because it gives me goals. Sometimes pursuing these means more effort/time in the coli (which is needed), or selling dragons.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
[quote name="QueenCheetah93" date=2015-07-23 17:32:49] .... I was born in the pokemon generation. ....gotta catch em all [/quote] Yep. :( I got the completion bug.
QueenCheetah93 wrote on 2015-07-23:
.... I was born in the pokemon generation.

....gotta catch em all

Yep. :( I got the completion bug.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Don't care. I only keep familiars that seem to match or somehow represent my flight.
Don't care. I only keep familiars that seem to match or somehow represent my flight.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
@ParagonAzula
I will keep familiars from downtime, festivals, other events (NotN), or the ferrets and cobras, but other than that I really don't care about them.
I put them on dragons to keep the ones without apparel from showing up when I list dragons on the AH, and on the others just because.
I typically just hoard sell most of the familiars I get from gathering/coli
@ParagonAzula
I will keep familiars from downtime, festivals, other events (NotN), or the ferrets and cobras, but other than that I really don't care about them.
I put them on dragons to keep the ones without apparel from showing up when I list dragons on the AH, and on the others just because.
I typically just hoard sell most of the familiars I get from gathering/coli
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
Honestly? I do it for the sake of having another activity to do on the website. Flight Rising is definitely a 'make your own fun' sort of place, in my opinion, so I decided that adding Familiar Collecting would give me more to do!
Honestly? I do it for the sake of having another activity to do on the website. Flight Rising is definitely a 'make your own fun' sort of place, in my opinion, so I decided that adding Familiar Collecting would give me more to do!
I don't like them. :o
I don't like them. :o
(Thanks for everyones POV's) See I love the idea of collecting special or rare ones but collecting all of them would just stress me out. I am an achievment junkie however, so give me a few months and I'll probably start collecting just for achievments. I mean, some of them are so rare and expensive it's just depressing to think about.
(Thanks for everyones POV's) See I love the idea of collecting special or rare ones but collecting all of them would just stress me out. I am an achievment junkie however, so give me a few months and I'll probably start collecting just for achievments. I mean, some of them are so rare and expensive it's just depressing to think about.
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
I didn't. For a long time. For nine months on this site, I didn't care about collecting familiars. But now I want the sprites and it's going to take forever.
I didn't. For a long time. For nine months on this site, I didn't care about collecting familiars. But now I want the sprites and it's going to take forever.
SVbOCPL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8