Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2nd Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94
@PokeRobin @Mewbreon @CrossChaos @WolffingAround @PhoenixFlame @Umberlight @Myrrah @Tangyowl @Jedi @hikaluv @ketsueki44 @Sadrain @Flickerwing @Umbree @Candor @Jebus1346 @Afrien @Bluecrystal2021

Sorry if you've already been pinged!
I know your all active still, quick little survey for fun about the everything here ^-^
Check out the first post!
@PokeRobin @Mewbreon @CrossChaos @WolffingAround @PhoenixFlame @Umberlight @Myrrah @Tangyowl @Jedi @hikaluv @ketsueki44 @Sadrain @Flickerwing @Umbree @Candor @Jebus1346 @Afrien @Bluecrystal2021

Sorry if you've already been pinged!
I know your all active still, quick little survey for fun about the everything here ^-^
Check out the first post!
HzGpUHb.png
One pebble from the landslide!

Pinging @SnowCS @stunrunner @Stormwalker @Gaest @carspuppys @LiteralGhost @gendersquare @champatron !
One pebble from the landslide!

Pinging @SnowCS @stunrunner @Stormwalker @Gaest @carspuppys @LiteralGhost @gendersquare @champatron !
1sAnyd1.gif R56GZgm.pngBadge_smoky_no_border_zpsftdcbqwn.pngd3yk9iD.png LDICVbr.gif
Survey taken.

I apologise for pinging anyone. I was under the misguided idea that the more data that could be collected, the better the results. I will not do so again.
Survey taken.

I apologise for pinging anyone. I was under the misguided idea that the more data that could be collected, the better the results. I will not do so again.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Tysha Just wondering, where'd you get that ping list? Some of the people don't play anymore.
@Tysha Just wondering, where'd you get that ping list? Some of the people don't play anymore.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
I am... not sure where you got the ping list from. But I'd be interested in the results!
I am... not sure where you got the ping list from. But I'd be interested in the results!
6pUNHAC.gif
@OreoMilkshake

If you're curious, there was one answer I wanted to go back and edit, but I couldn't: what type of dragons I collect.

I enjoy getting secondhand ones that have already had some time/effort put into them. I don't write lore for my own, but I enjoy getting dragons that already have some lore put into them.
@OreoMilkshake

If you're curious, there was one answer I wanted to go back and edit, but I couldn't: what type of dragons I collect.

I enjoy getting secondhand ones that have already had some time/effort put into them. I don't write lore for my own, but I enjoy getting dragons that already have some lore put into them.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Tysha yeah just curious, how did I get on that ping list?
@Tysha yeah just curious, how did I get on that ping list?
11368863.png9854092.png9373911.png11106021.png12076305.png
@Tysha That looks like the list from my last raffle :) Survey taken! Thanks!
@Tysha That looks like the list from my last raffle :) Survey taken! Thanks!
@Tysha
I've already taken it, but thank you for the ping. =)
@Tysha
I've already taken it, but thank you for the ping. =)
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Tysha
Thanks for the ping ^^ I had already taken it but much appreciated, I'd have wanted to participate if I'd missed it.
@Tysha
Thanks for the ping ^^ I had already taken it but much appreciated, I'd have wanted to participate if I'd missed it.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94