Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2nd Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94
@BroadwayPizano
*blinks*
Oops! Didn't look back in the thread ^^' My bad!
@BroadwayPizano
*blinks*
Oops! Didn't look back in the thread ^^' My bad!
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@KittyStar Just filled it in!

You guys may be interested in this!
@tiniestpunk @shannonstormborn @Misspixieland @Shawshe596 @phobberz @Jacarama
@KittyStar Just filled it in!

You guys may be interested in this!
@tiniestpunk @shannonstormborn @Misspixieland @Shawshe596 @phobberz @Jacarama
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
@Incarnate @Artblinked @Darkdragonfiend @TheMadscientist

Heyguys, so Im not interested in any of the prizes that is set for this survey thing, so I'm pinging you here, but could you give the referal points (should you take the survey, which isnt bad actually!) to @Lutielle (user ID: 133338 )?

They pinged me here so I wouldnt know about it without them! Thanks. :D

Also: @OreoMilkshake , I input this into the questions/comments section after the bulk part of the survey, but I wanted to ping and quote my comment here for you as well!
Quote:
Just one comment: Maybe remove the 'required' setting on the 'What is your favorite treasure gene' questions. Or at least add an 'I don't care option'.

I dont have a preference for any genes (everything is relative to colors and combos imo) and you now have slightly skewed results because of this, lol.
@Incarnate @Artblinked @Darkdragonfiend @TheMadscientist

Heyguys, so Im not interested in any of the prizes that is set for this survey thing, so I'm pinging you here, but could you give the referal points (should you take the survey, which isnt bad actually!) to @Lutielle (user ID: 133338 )?

They pinged me here so I wouldnt know about it without them! Thanks. :D

Also: @OreoMilkshake , I input this into the questions/comments section after the bulk part of the survey, but I wanted to ping and quote my comment here for you as well!
Quote:
Just one comment: Maybe remove the 'required' setting on the 'What is your favorite treasure gene' questions. Or at least add an 'I don't care option'.

I dont have a preference for any genes (everything is relative to colors and combos imo) and you now have slightly skewed results because of this, lol.
Henlo :D
Taken the survey! ^^

Hey, be sure to read the first page! :D This is a GREAT survey and you can rant! Whoopie! :D
(You are pinged because you are my friends xD hiya~)
@drooginlvr @zyphris @jazilee @alicefelidae @thebestiary @villanox @sonjmir @lonler @crazydrduck @noelblue @isidarth @kozar @sazuka57 @crabbyseer @yorp @moorising @ilithyiarhea @envinyatar @kamaria @sucenaZQ @wolfyghostt

Sorry if you've already been pinged!
Taken the survey! ^^

Hey, be sure to read the first page! :D This is a GREAT survey and you can rant! Whoopie! :D
(You are pinged because you are my friends xD hiya~)
@drooginlvr @zyphris @jazilee @alicefelidae @thebestiary @villanox @sonjmir @lonler @crazydrduck @noelblue @isidarth @kozar @sazuka57 @crabbyseer @yorp @moorising @ilithyiarhea @envinyatar @kamaria @sucenaZQ @wolfyghostt

Sorry if you've already been pinged!
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
Okay tried taking the survey twice, and Norton blocks the site both times. I have no idea why. Sorry. :(
Okay tried taking the survey twice, and Norton blocks the site both times. I have no idea why. Sorry. :(
@Arienai - Thanks for the ping, took the survey. Good luck in the raffle.
@Arienai - Thanks for the ping, took the survey. Good luck in the raffle.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@firephoenix15 @Gathouria @Geschinta @Zaphora @DarkAlliGator @Biohazardia

Hey guys! So I'm sorry about pinging you guys, but there's this survey for FR users so fill it out if you're interested :D

@firephoenix15 @Gathouria @Geschinta @Zaphora @DarkAlliGator @Biohazardia

Hey guys! So I'm sorry about pinging you guys, but there's this survey for FR users so fill it out if you're interested :D

LIsvgUw.png
I did the survey!
@timberthebandit @XiaoDarkCloud
I did the survey!
@timberthebandit @XiaoDarkCloud
@jannelleybelly @phishy please go to the first page and take the survey thanks
@jannelleybelly @phishy please go to the first page and take the survey thanks
@Keera - took it. xD Good luck! ;P
@Keera - took it. xD Good luck! ;P
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png