Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pen Pal Directory [updating...]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
EVEN MORE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Things are just clipping along at a crazy pace, lemme tell ya.

We've got two wonderful new helpers! A truly massive thank you to @Dragakure and @HestDoc, who have decided to donate their time towards keeping the directory running. Seriously, thank you guys so much! <3

The raffle drawing is complete! I'll hold a new one once I've pulled together some proper prizes.

Matching is now in progress. I've got about 8 folks matched, more trickling in throughout the day (today's a work day so I won't be able to finish up for a few hours, but NOW I HAVE HELPERS, YESSSS, so work should go a bit more smoothly overall).

Tonight I'll be finishing the first crop of matches, finally making an "ANNOUNCEMENTS" repository, and updating the pinglist to actually be a pinglist. Please keep in mind that if you're not matched this wave, it's not something to worry about! We've still got a comparably small pool of applicants, and this early on we're being as cautious as possible with our matches. I recommend checking out the directory--no one knows what makes a pen pal perfect for you better than you yourself :3

Alright, have a lovely day!

EVEN MORE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Things are just clipping along at a crazy pace, lemme tell ya.

We've got two wonderful new helpers! A truly massive thank you to @Dragakure and @HestDoc, who have decided to donate their time towards keeping the directory running. Seriously, thank you guys so much! <3

The raffle drawing is complete! I'll hold a new one once I've pulled together some proper prizes.

Matching is now in progress. I've got about 8 folks matched, more trickling in throughout the day (today's a work day so I won't be able to finish up for a few hours, but NOW I HAVE HELPERS, YESSSS, so work should go a bit more smoothly overall).

Tonight I'll be finishing the first crop of matches, finally making an "ANNOUNCEMENTS" repository, and updating the pinglist to actually be a pinglist. Please keep in mind that if you're not matched this wave, it's not something to worry about! We've still got a comparably small pool of applicants, and this early on we're being as cautious as possible with our matches. I recommend checking out the directory--no one knows what makes a pen pal perfect for you better than you yourself :3

Alright, have a lovely day!

cL9yafY.gif
Registered, and bumped! :D
Registered, and bumped! :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon
Thanks for the bump dear and welcome abroad. Hopefully we will manage to get your new pal by rollover tonight <3
@Steffon
Thanks for the bump dear and welcome abroad. Hopefully we will manage to get your new pal by rollover tonight <3
JWlblI8.png
~ Up
~ Up
JWlblI8.png
I just signed up and a free bump for you!
I just signed up and a free bump for you!
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo
Sorry for the late reply dear, I've been in coli.
Welcome abroad and thanks for the bump. If you browse the sheet and see slight changes here and there is because I am trying to clean it so pay no mind to them.
@Jessaboo
Sorry for the late reply dear, I've been in coli.
Welcome abroad and thanks for the bump. If you browse the sheet and see slight changes here and there is because I am trying to clean it so pay no mind to them.
JWlblI8.png
Little bump.
Can't wait to get matched! For whoever is doing the matching, please don't match me to Darkersolstice- we are already corresponding c:
Little bump.
Can't wait to get matched! For whoever is doing the matching, please don't match me to Darkersolstice- we are already corresponding c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope
Thanks for the bump dear and sorry for the delay with the matching.
I got immersed in learning how to make sheets that I totally forgot about it.
I will send the matchup pms in 5 minutes.Thanks for letting me know that.
@Kalideoscope
Thanks for the bump dear and sorry for the delay with the matching.
I got immersed in learning how to make sheets that I totally forgot about it.
I will send the matchup pms in 5 minutes.Thanks for letting me know that.
JWlblI8.png
@HestDoc
Hey, no problem! You are in Lightning, after all; renowned for spreadsheets. It's no wonder, haha.
I can't wait to see the matchups!
@HestDoc
Hey, no problem! You are in Lightning, after all; renowned for spreadsheets. It's no wonder, haha.
I can't wait to see the matchups!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope - that reminds me, Nam and Abigoat'll be breeding in less than a week. *dances*
@Kalideoscope - that reminds me, Nam and Abigoat'll be breeding in less than a week. *dances*
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36