Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pen Pal Directory [updating...]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Grizabella Same here...I'm glad I wasn't alone ;) Welcome to the directory!

@Itzel Aww, thank you! :3 Making the thread's the easy part, haha! Kudos to you and the other pen pals for joining up and making this possible! ^.^

A shadow falls over you. You look up to see a huge tundra dragon, just sort of...standing there, smiling shyly. It paws the ground and studies its feet. After a moment, it darts towards you, hugs you tightly while squealing "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" and darts away.

@Kalideoscope Thank you love, and welcome to the directory!

@Mivvy Haha, glad that thing's starting to pull its weight ;) And don't worry, we're all a little awkward here~ I hope you make some wonderful friends!

@Ankha Welcome to the club, haha! I wish you the best of luck in finding a lovely pen pal~

@Deadprem Lovely! We're at 16 signed up as Interest Pen Pals right now, so I fully expect to start matching today or tomorrow! Signup for RP's a bit behind at 6, but I'll be cross-posting in the RP forum to see if I can't drum up some interest.

@HestDoc Excellent, we should have plenty! But seriously, welcome to the directory :D

EVERYONE: We now have a grand total of *drumroll* 22 pen pals in the directory! I can't thank you enough for making this a reality. Again, I expect to be performing interest-based matches tonight or tomorrow, RP-based matches a little later. If you'd prefer to get a pen pal a bit sooner, feel free to check the directory--we've lots of folks to choose from ;)

@Grizabella Same here...I'm glad I wasn't alone ;) Welcome to the directory!

@Itzel Aww, thank you! :3 Making the thread's the easy part, haha! Kudos to you and the other pen pals for joining up and making this possible! ^.^

A shadow falls over you. You look up to see a huge tundra dragon, just sort of...standing there, smiling shyly. It paws the ground and studies its feet. After a moment, it darts towards you, hugs you tightly while squealing "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" and darts away.

@Kalideoscope Thank you love, and welcome to the directory!

@Mivvy Haha, glad that thing's starting to pull its weight ;) And don't worry, we're all a little awkward here~ I hope you make some wonderful friends!

@Ankha Welcome to the club, haha! I wish you the best of luck in finding a lovely pen pal~

@Deadprem Lovely! We're at 16 signed up as Interest Pen Pals right now, so I fully expect to start matching today or tomorrow! Signup for RP's a bit behind at 6, but I'll be cross-posting in the RP forum to see if I can't drum up some interest.

@HestDoc Excellent, we should have plenty! But seriously, welcome to the directory :D

EVERYONE: We now have a grand total of *drumroll* 22 pen pals in the directory! I can't thank you enough for making this a reality. Again, I expect to be performing interest-based matches tonight or tomorrow, RP-based matches a little later. If you'd prefer to get a pen pal a bit sooner, feel free to check the directory--we've lots of folks to choose from ;)

cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Weee <3 new friends soon.
By the way, this pen pal thing goes by fr pms/e-mail/skype/etc or real life mail? :o I am ok with both but I'd like to be sure.
@Oranitha
Weee <3 new friends soon.
By the way, this pen pal thing goes by fr pms/e-mail/skype/etc or real life mail? :o I am ok with both but I'd like to be sure.
JWlblI8.png
:D I have just signed up. ^_^
:D I have just signed up. ^_^
insert funny joke here
Bump!
Bump!
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
~ UP
~ UP
JWlblI8.png
@Oranitha I just signed up!
@Oranitha I just signed up!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Let's see how this goes....
Let's see how this goes....
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.pngL4t11ki.gif
@HestDoc Good question! This'll all be over the internet, most likely through FR messages :)

@morningstar1 Welcome to the directory! Here's to speedy matches and new friendships :3

@RosAurea and HestDoc Thanks for the bumps!

@ThisOneIsBlue Wonderful! Thank you, and welcome to the directory!

@Racnarath Hopefully well ;)
@HestDoc Good question! This'll all be over the internet, most likely through FR messages :)

@morningstar1 Welcome to the directory! Here's to speedy matches and new friendships :3

@RosAurea and HestDoc Thanks for the bumps!

@ThisOneIsBlue Wonderful! Thank you, and welcome to the directory!

@Racnarath Hopefully well ;)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I signed up c: I think I wrote too much, though :B Sorry for that
@Oranitha I signed up c: I think I wrote too much, though :B Sorry for that
S8gJ9sO.gif _____ art shop
@TinyPrinxe No such thing as too much data ;)

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! (full of them things today): We have met and exceeded our 25-signup goal! I'll be performing the raffle drawing and pinging the winners on the raffle thread. That doesn't mean y'all should stop signing up, though! <3
@TinyPrinxe No such thing as too much data ;)

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! (full of them things today): We have met and exceeded our 25-signup goal! I'll be performing the raffle drawing and pinging the winners on the raffle thread. That doesn't mean y'all should stop signing up, though! <3
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36