Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pen Pal Directory [updating...]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Signed up for interests stuff! Later I might join for Roleplaying :')
Signed up for interests stuff! Later I might join for Roleplaying :')
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

is this thread still even active? I mean, I signed up, but is there still anything going on?
is this thread still even active? I mean, I signed up, but is there still anything going on?
5c90065734de2c2f72eb954ad95ac8368a40ffa8.png
@Meddlesomedragon Oh damn wow. This thread predates subscription, so I had no idea people were still posting...I'm actually working on a much-more-automated replacement that should remove the problems that kept grounding this one (namely that folks relied on staff match-ups, but it takes an extremely long time to optimize those, and once I left the site for hiatus, there was no one to maintain).

Glad to see it still captured some folks' imagination, though. Gives me motivation for the rewrite :)
@Meddlesomedragon Oh damn wow. This thread predates subscription, so I had no idea people were still posting...I'm actually working on a much-more-automated replacement that should remove the problems that kept grounding this one (namely that folks relied on staff match-ups, but it takes an extremely long time to optimize those, and once I left the site for hiatus, there was no one to maintain).

Glad to see it still captured some folks' imagination, though. Gives me motivation for the rewrite :)
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36