Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Correspondence Assoc.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Darkersolstice Oh cool! I thought it was something along those lines, just wasn't completely sure XD
@Darkersolstice Oh cool! I thought it was something along those lines, just wasn't completely sure XD
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
@Bongo

Oooh can you add me to the ping list? I've added RP Clan to my profile ^.^
@Bongo

Oooh can you add me to the ping list? I've added RP Clan to my profile ^.^
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@Bongo - I've added both to my profile and sig, so go ahead and add me! And unless I'm totally oblivious is there a google doc or something for the lists? I think it'd be nifty if we could say a little bit about ourselves or like a warning or something. ouo
@Bongo - I've added both to my profile and sig, so go ahead and add me! And unless I'm totally oblivious is there a google doc or something for the lists? I think it'd be nifty if we could say a little bit about ourselves or like a warning or something. ouo
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@LordSheo

Added you :>

@Deeproar

Added you. As it stand right now, the pinglist is only in my own files, but considering the amount of interest shown, it may be neat for those of us wanting longer correspondences, to have a small list of preferences or details. I'm still slightly overwhelmed with how succesful this has proven to be so far haha, but I have ideas for further development and expansion.
@LordSheo

Added you :>

@Deeproar

Added you. As it stand right now, the pinglist is only in my own files, but considering the amount of interest shown, it may be neat for those of us wanting longer correspondences, to have a small list of preferences or details. I'm still slightly overwhelmed with how succesful this has proven to be so far haha, but I have ideas for further development and expansion.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo
added the link to my signature and user profile! i would be pleased to be added to the pinglist as well. it would be good to be able to finally rp with others.
@Bongo
added the link to my signature and user profile! i would be pleased to be added to the pinglist as well. it would be good to be able to finally rp with others.
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
@Lamprey

Added you to the list, yes yes.
@Lamprey

Added you to the list, yes yes.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
Thread boop
Thread boop
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo
Woah! I will add the "RP Friendly" tag on my profile if that's alright, thanks!
@Bongo
Woah! I will add the "RP Friendly" tag on my profile if that's alright, thanks!
m59NfS2.png
@DragonClawz

Yes, that is absolutely alright! :D
@DragonClawz

Yes, that is absolutely alright! :D
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo

Can I be added to the pinglist? I'll add the RP Clan banner to my Clan Info now!
@Bongo

Can I be added to the pinglist? I'll add the RP Clan banner to my Clan Info now!
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15