Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Correspondence Assoc.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Bongo Thank you! Slowly getting there me thunks ^^;
@Bongo Thank you! Slowly getting there me thunks ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@argonneon

Added you to the pinglist! :>
@argonneon

Added you to the pinglist! :>
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo

This is a great idea! I'll definitely be adding this to my profile.

Add me to the pinglist, please? ovo
@Bongo

This is a great idea! I'll definitely be adding this to my profile.

Add me to the pinglist, please? ovo
@Oathfinder
Thank you! And I have added you :>
@Oathfinder
Thank you! And I have added you :>
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo - What a nice idea! I was always a little sad that, despite being in the Hatchling Letter directory, I never got one. Though I was always too nervous to send any myself, so. ^^; Snagged a banner for my profile, and would love to be added to the pinglist, please!
@Bongo - What a nice idea! I was always a little sad that, despite being in the Hatchling Letter directory, I never got one. Though I was always too nervous to send any myself, so. ^^; Snagged a banner for my profile, and would love to be added to the pinglist, please!
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
@Sigma

Added you :>
@Sigma

Added you :>
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
Morning boop.
Morning boop.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
As an aside, having a RP-friendly or RP-clan banner is one of the ways to make me more likely to sparkbomb you for your holiday; empty profiles make me hesitant to send out a bomb that's an RP starter.
As an aside, having a RP-friendly or RP-clan banner is one of the ways to make me more likely to sparkbomb you for your holiday; empty profiles make me hesitant to send out a bomb that's an RP starter.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Darkersolstice Whats a sparkbomb?
@Darkersolstice Whats a sparkbomb?
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
@Grizabella - When a member of Lightning Flight sends you random presents; I usually do so when it's another element's holiday, just as a pick-me-up.
@Grizabella - When a member of Lightning Flight sends you random presents; I usually do so when it's another element's holiday, just as a pick-me-up.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15