Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a hoarder or a seller?
1 2 3 4
I know I should hoard things, for Crim, but it all looks so messy and cluttered! So I autosell everything except items I find aesthetically pleasing
I know I should hoard things, for Crim, but it all looks so messy and cluttered! So I autosell everything except items I find aesthetically pleasing
@Shadowspirit

I hoard most things ..but tend to sell spare familiars and all battle stones ..others I may swipp or sell if very ..very desperate ..I am on like 22 pages of food, 15 of material and 6 of other.
@Shadowspirit

I hoard most things ..but tend to sell spare familiars and all battle stones ..others I may swipp or sell if very ..very desperate ..I am on like 22 pages of food, 15 of material and 6 of other.
A5i3AHB.png
I hoard basically everything. The only things I even (occasionally) sell anymore are extra stacks of food on the AH (and I do mean extra - I keep at least 99 of a stack of something) and sometimes battlestones. And extra familiars. Everything else stays hoarded up.
I hoard basically everything. The only things I even (occasionally) sell anymore are extra stacks of food on the AH (and I do mean extra - I keep at least 99 of a stack of something) and sometimes battlestones. And extra familiars. Everything else stays hoarded up.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
I hoard everything. Maybe one day I'll sell :b
I hoard everything. Maybe one day I'll sell :b
IMG_0247.jpg
I hoard pretty much everything. I think the only things I hoard-sell are those message scraps you get from chests, and some apparel which isn't worth the trouble of listing on the AH. Otherwise, I keep it AAALLLLLLLLL.

It really paid off too, when the new Swipp skin trades were announced I had a bunch of spotted grasshoppers and harlequin ladybugs, and a decent amount of fallout whispers. I made a killing!
I hoard pretty much everything. I think the only things I hoard-sell are those message scraps you get from chests, and some apparel which isn't worth the trouble of listing on the AH. Otherwise, I keep it AAALLLLLLLLL.

It really paid off too, when the new Swipp skin trades were announced I had a bunch of spotted grasshoppers and harlequin ladybugs, and a decent amount of fallout whispers. I made a killing!
We hoard almost all the things. Though if we end up with like a page of 1 item we might sell a few stacks.
We hoard almost all the things. Though if we end up with like a page of 1 item we might sell a few stacks.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hoard everything, but give it to Crim or sell on the AH if it becomes worth something.
Hoard everything, but give it to Crim or sell on the AH if it becomes worth something.
1 2 3 4