Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a hoarder or a seller?
1 2 3 4
haha, a bit of both. I hoard pretty stuffs and sell the rest when I'm low on monies:P
haha, a bit of both. I hoard pretty stuffs and sell the rest when I'm low on monies:P
Silver Horn Celestial Horn
I've been hoarding everything since the day I signed up.
I find it hard to part with all this useless junk for some reason, even if I get treasure from it.
I've been hoarding everything since the day I signed up.
I find it hard to part with all this useless junk for some reason, even if I get treasure from it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
I hoard-sell most things. I just keep useful things, and then a few things that are pretty, like sickle claws or those chimera statues.
I hoard-sell most things. I just keep useful things, and then a few things that are pretty, like sickle claws or those chimera statues.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I hoard everything usually unless I have extras of a rare item or familiar, then I sell it.
I hoard everything usually unless I have extras of a rare item or familiar, then I sell it.
JTWJvPK.gif
Eh, kind of both?

I sell when I need a fast burst of money and I don't want to touch my vault, but I tend to hoard quite a lot of stuff. Typically I hang on to almost everything unless I need a fast way to recoup some losses.
Eh, kind of both?

I sell when I need a fast burst of money and I don't want to touch my vault, but I tend to hoard quite a lot of stuff. Typically I hang on to almost everything unless I need a fast way to recoup some losses.

OVmZor1.png
I hoard everything. Even the useless sand and gravel.

I have no idea why.
I hoard everything. Even the useless sand and gravel.

I have no idea why.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
I tend to sell more often, but I pick and choose a few items I really like to hoard, and then I send all Swip items to the vault until I can save up a stack to sell.
I tend to sell more often, but I pick and choose a few items I really like to hoard, and then I send all Swip items to the vault until I can save up a stack to sell.
jqqIEB3.gif
I hoard them to 1 or 2 stacks of x99 and I hoard sell the rest. Unless it has another value of course, then to the AH it goes.
I hoard them to 1 or 2 stacks of x99 and I hoard sell the rest. Unless it has another value of course, then to the AH it goes.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
I used to hoard a lot of things when I first joined, but now I hoard sell all the Materials and some Other tab stuff.

Duplicate familiars, battle stones and apparel are auctioned off because they tend to run for a little more. c:
I used to hoard a lot of things when I first joined, but now I hoard sell all the Materials and some Other tab stuff.

Duplicate familiars, battle stones and apparel are auctioned off because they tend to run for a little more. c:
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
I kind of do both? stuff that i can sell for 2k or so I sell, otherwise I'll save stuff for Crim and Swipp but mostly just too lazy to get rid of it, rather than NEEDING to hoard it all.
I kind of do both? stuff that i can sell for 2k or so I sell, otherwise I'll save stuff for Crim and Swipp but mostly just too lazy to get rid of it, rather than NEEDING to hoard it all.
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
1 2 3 4