Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a hoarder or a seller?
1 2 3 4
I hoard sell once a day or more (swipps and good to have battle items go in the vault together with familiars) but I am considering starting to hoard everything. If nothing else it's an investment for when I am in a cash crunch and need the dough.
I hoard sell once a day or more (swipps and good to have battle items go in the vault together with familiars) but I am considering starting to hoard everything. If nothing else it's an investment for when I am in a cash crunch and need the dough.
I sell stuff. I love getting that easy money.
I sell stuff. I love getting that easy money.
PJb908Z.png
I only hoard a few items with descriptions I love.
I only hoard a few items with descriptions I love.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
At first, I would sell almost everything that wasn't aesthetically appealing but now I hoard everything. Like, everything. I'm considering on hoarding food. Maybe sharing someday if I save up enough.
At first, I would sell almost everything that wasn't aesthetically appealing but now I hoard everything. Like, everything. I'm considering on hoarding food. Maybe sharing someday if I save up enough.
i sell everything from my hoard
i sell everything from my hoard
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
I keep swip items, and 5 of everything for Crim because anytime I can sell for 500t what would have gotten me 35 or 40t by hoard selling is a good time. Everything else I hoard sell.
I keep swip items, and 5 of everything for Crim because anytime I can sell for 500t what would have gotten me 35 or 40t by hoard selling is a good time. Everything else I hoard sell.
I don't consider myself a hoarder, I don't purposely hoard things or keep one of everything, but I generally don't sell much I have because I'm never really in a situation where I need the money.
I don't consider myself a hoarder, I don't purposely hoard things or keep one of everything, but I generally don't sell much I have because I'm never really in a situation where I need the money.
I hoard apparel. And sell everything else. If it's not useful, I usually autosell it. That being said I don't autosell all that often. Maybe once every two weeks. Partially because I love being able to make 40k+ treasure in one setting, and partially because I'm lazy. :P I auction off more expensive things like festival chests and eggs, but I don't have the patience to hoard stacks of stuff to auction.
I hoard apparel. And sell everything else. If it's not useful, I usually autosell it. That being said I don't autosell all that often. Maybe once every two weeks. Partially because I love being able to make 40k+ treasure in one setting, and partially because I'm lazy. :P I auction off more expensive things like festival chests and eggs, but I don't have the patience to hoard stacks of stuff to auction.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Eh, kind of both. I usually just leave it to build up, then check my inventory and decide that it's a bit full, then vault what I'm saving for Swipp items and sell the rest.
Eh, kind of both. I usually just leave it to build up, then check my inventory and decide that it's a bit full, then vault what I'm saving for Swipp items and sell the rest.
I hoard most things unless it's something that I know sells for at least 1 gem (or 500t) each.
I hoard most things unless it's something that I know sells for at least 1 gem (or 500t) each.
1 2 3 4